VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 2

Go down 
+21
MichaelXD
Snivy
Female Skitty
Oshawott
Terrellxd
BLVD Mintaka
Kevin
Shadow Kitty
AngelOfChaos179
Hatsume Mika
killz
Sparkice
Zoura Girl
King Scrafty
Kammi Frost
Kaitzur
BLVD Kazumi
Kyon
BLVD Bubbles
Virizion
Beartic
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshawott
Oshawott

General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2015, 8:39 pm

Dam what is up with the little sisters killing thier older brothers!? like holy shît. something similar like that happened in FL monday when 2 sisters killed thier older brother. the older sister pulled the trigger and shot him. these type of killings make me wonder why, why go to the extreme? for them to commit a murder on your own flesh and blood, he did something to make them snap like dam. this is a perfect ex how people solve thier problems the wrong way. i'm glad the parents went to jail to man. they aloud this to build-up while they was out of town on thier honeymoon (probably). It goes to show that anyone is capable of killing someone these days.
Back to top Go down
Female Skitty
Forum Spokesperson
Female Skitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2015, 9:01 pm

Thanks everyone! I might hold on to this tweety sig for a while. =)

Wait, I think I've seen that on the news the other day Oshawott. 2015 just started and people already killing smh. my sisters and I argue and fuss with my older brothers and you do see us picking up guns to kill them. they said that the older brother was beating them up and probably touching them inappropriately as well. I don't understand why they didn't call police saying he beat them up when it first happened? that part was abit fishy but then again, I know far to little about that story. they planed that sheet they had to.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2015, 9:11 pm

My boi Etika had that same thing on topic posted up his YouTube channel. i'm shocked to see that i'm not the only person here paying attention to those type of stories lol. I love reading comments about these deadly stories. Cool

Amanda, not all people work that way gurl. I am quiet sure they knew what they did was wrong and was going to get delt with afterwards by police. let me tell you something about 80% of killings are from a build-up of anger. people let thier maddest overtake them to do these crazy actions or murders and it be over the littlest things to! pretty sad.

I also forgot to share my topic news that happened in my block a fue weeks ago. so I guess someone didn't buy this lady's kids anything for Christmas so she got all mad. people kept telling her to leave yet she refused to leave. that's when the cops came and she still was arguing. moments later everyone started yelling yo! this chick set the fùcking house on fire like over some dumb shît you set the house on fire? i'm not 100% sure if she did it thou cuz the dudes out here was saying that a guy in the house did it. this is YET! another example that people don't solve problems the right way.

I have to play some Happy Wars peace out! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2015, 12:29 am

Terrell can we talk…along with the rest of the mods
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2015, 3:42 am

AngelOfChaos179 wrote:
Terrell can we talk…along with the rest of the mods

Sure bro. where at thou? on this thread or through PM?
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2015, 3:47 am

Hiya Anime it's a while! Smile 

Terrell keeps kicking my butt on PS atm. x_x
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2015, 12:39 pm

Make it a private thread
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2015, 12:40 pm

Whats ps lyra?
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2015, 9:22 pm

AngelOfChaos179 wrote:
Make it a private thread

Alright. Cool

Hold up before I make that thread. If you want it to be un seeable towards other regulars I may have to mod you again. that way only mods and admins can post there without any problems. or the sec choice I could just make a simple thread privite where only certain members may post idk it's highly up to you.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2015, 9:34 pm

I wonder what anime wants to chat with us about?
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2015, 9:39 pm

AngelOfChaos179 wrote:
Whats ps lyra?

Pokemon Showdown
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2015, 9:43 pm

Oshawott wrote:
I wonder what anime wants to chat with us about?

Hopefully it's not anything rash or anything. I swear to arceus this cold weather is so buh. clown
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2015, 9:48 pm

It's very cold where I live to. they found 2 homeless people dead downtown due to extreme coldness. whoever works or go outside here bundle up heavly.
Back to top Go down
Female Skitty
Forum Spokesperson
Female Skitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2015, 1:08 am

Same here oshawott. today wasn't that cold like the last 2 day were ugh.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2015, 11:17 pm

I heard recently about all that terrible stuff on the News about an attack on Paris, France. It was devastating, and you wouldn't believe what else happened that I kept hearing about Cosby was an alleged rapist. He'd rape women so they had to be careful about drinking around him, I think. I believe that was somewhat true, and a van got stuck under a truck in Michigan. They couldn't see the truck in all that snow and it was dragged for 16 miles and it was dragged for about 23 minutes.

Anyway, I came to tell you I found a new show on youtube. It is my favorite Turkish cartoon, Leliko and they have Leliko TV and they all speak in Turkish. I wonder if it'd be really cool to learn to speak in Turkish and try to appear on Leliko TV, or do you have to do it from Turkey? I want to do all my expressing myself through the internet. It came out last year and I just found it this week after watching Harry and His Bucketful of Dinosaurs last week and at first I was watching a cartoon in German, and then I found that same cartoon in Turkish. Then I found Peepee and then I saw Leliko and wondered what it was. It is over 1000X better than Dora the Explorer now. That's what I used to watch when I was younger, but they only use two languages there and it's English and Spanish if you can remember.

So what do you guys think of this? And also I can speak in Swedish a whole lot better than Turkish, and I speak German at a fairly accurate level as well.
Back to top Go down
KeyLINK
Learning the Ropes
KeyLINK

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2015, 11:36 pm

Yo! :3 Super cold where I am, for real. If the ice age where to set upon us it would be now! By the way I'm already in love with the site, little bulky, but love it!

~cheers! -KeyLINK-
Back to top Go down
Hatsume Mika
Social Butterfly II
Hatsume Mika

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2015, 1:08 am

Hi, welcome to the forums Keylink! XD
Back to top Go down
KeyLINK
Learning the Ropes
KeyLINK

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2015, 1:15 am

Thanks :3 glad to be here What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Female Skitty
Forum Spokesperson
Female Skitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2015, 1:19 am

MichaelXD wrote:
I heard recently about all that terrible stuff on the News about an attack on Paris, France. It was devastating, and you wouldn't believe what else happened that I kept hearing about Cosby was an alleged rapist. He'd rape women so they had to be careful about drinking around him, I think. I believe that was somewhat true, and a van got stuck under a truck in Michigan. They couldn't see the truck in all that snow and it was dragged for 16 miles and it was dragged for about 23 minutes.

Anyway, I came to tell you I found a new show on youtube. It is my favorite Turkish cartoon, Leliko and they have Leliko TV and they all speak in Turkish. I wonder if it'd be really cool to learn to speak in Turkish and try to appear on Leliko TV, or do you have to do it from Turkey? I want to do all my expressing myself through the internet. It came out last year and I just found it this week after watching Harry and His Bucketful of Dinosaurs last week and at first I was watching a cartoon in German, and then I found that same cartoon in Turkish. Then I found Peepee and then I saw Leliko and wondered what it was. It is over 1000X better than Dora the Explorer now. That's what I used to watch when I was younger, but they only use two languages there and it's English and Spanish if you can remember.

So what do you guys think of this? And also I can speak in Swedish a whole lot better than Turkish, and I speak German at a fairly accurate level as well.

Yeah 2 brothers killed like 11 people in Paris, pretty sad. I keep seeing the Cosby case to. I don't that man done such thing they need to leave him alone.

That's pretty good to speak more than 1 launguage lol. 

Hello Keylink welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2015, 1:25 am

It's very chilly where I live to. thank the freaking lord our house owner's men fixed the heat to the house. before we were using those small heaters that you put in your room.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2015, 3:03 am

MetalAmanda wrote:
MichaelXD wrote:

Yeah 2 brothers killed like 11 people in Paris, pretty sad. I keep seeing the Cosby case to. I don't that man done such thing they need to leave him alone.

That's pretty good to speak more than 1 launguage lol. 

Hello Keylink welcome to the forums!

Hey! Welcome to the forums Keylink!

Yeah, I don't know much about Turkish. I heard that there was a 17 year old boy in New York who is able to speak 20 languages. I'm hearing that Hebrew is the most common polyglot's first foreign language. Tim Doner is his name and he also speaks Hebrew.

Also I was able to say at least a few Swedish words before speaking Swedish and that one was obsolete without the e at the end, so it's obsolete and is pronounced as obsolit.
Back to top Go down
KeyLINK
Learning the Ropes
KeyLINK

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2015, 3:15 am

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I really appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2015, 3:52 am

KeyLINK wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I really appreciate it Smile

You are very welcome and I love you. Smile
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2015, 4:21 pm

Teen titans go oh yeah i got a ps4 so anybody got one add me
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2015, 7:28 pm

AngelOfChaos179 wrote:
Teen titans go oh yeah i got a ps4 so anybody got one add me

I am so jelly of you bro that you have a PS4! I only have PS3 and Wii U on me right now. Teen Titans is epic! and one of my favorite cartoons to watch. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 2
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next