VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 2

Go down 
+21
MichaelXD
Snivy
Female Skitty
Oshawott
Terrellxd
BLVD Mintaka
Kevin
Shadow Kitty
AngelOfChaos179
Hatsume Mika
killz
Sparkice
Zoura Girl
King Scrafty
Kammi Frost
Kaitzur
BLVD Kazumi
Kyon
BLVD Bubbles
Virizion
Beartic
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2014, 5:48 pm

Wow oshawatt
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2014, 12:49 am

Hey Glitter! That's cute. Smile 

Too bad my intro thread got deleted, but I remember you were called Anime and then before changed yourself into Uzumaki Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2014, 2:17 pm

I just got the new SSB game guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2014, 2:20 pm

Same here Lyra!! man Bowser is great in this game holy crap. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2014, 5:03 pm

Lol yeah most people here call me anime
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2014, 7:21 pm

I think that I and my older brother were forgotten about on Skype by someone. We were telling the whole truth to that person.
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2014, 6:09 pm

Hoping to fix this laptop soon...
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2014, 6:44 pm

I just got back from a hunted house party at a friend's house. we had a lot of fun! oh, this creepy drunk guy got arrested because of causing a disturbance by the house. he was loud and ignorant towards my friend's parents so they'd call police.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2014, 8:14 pm

Looks like that you don't live in a peaceful neighborhood, Snivy.

Anyone else here speak Swedish at least though?
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2014, 10:37 pm

I only speak english and korean lol. xDD
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2014, 10:48 pm

MichaelXD wrote:
Looks like that you don't live in a peaceful neighborhood, Snivy.

Anyone else here speak Swedish at least though?

Lol, you mean my friend doesn't. we don't live in the same neighborhood. It's very peaceful around in my neighborhood and everyone pretty much get along with one another very well.   

I can't speak swedish at all but i'm quite sure someone here can. Smile
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2014, 11:03 pm

I was learning it this June first through Harry and His Bucketful of Dinosaurs. At that time, I was worried about my computer, my fate on Pokémon sites, and the fact that Starry Night wouldn't work on anything. I was just in the middle of a video though, getting ready to post a comment to talk about some stuff.

I had learned some because at the time, my mind had drifted off somewhere else, and that's how I picked some up.
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 3:55 am

I hear Swedish girls are nice.... just saying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 7:09 am

Maybe that girl from Uncle Grandpa when on the latest episode, Uncle Grandpa traveled to Sweden to compete in some ice hockey match. Before then, he went to Japan to help someone on his assignment and claimed that he didn't understand what the boy was saying because he shouted, "YES, BUT I DON'T SPEAK JAPANESE!" Then Gus said, "Um, Uncle Grandpa. The boy's speaking English." Funny moments! I had mentioned I can speak Japanese too, and just am not fluent in it. Even though it's been four years since I started.

Meanwhile, does anyone know where to find an avatar like this that someone who isn't very nice has on my Skype? General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 21o08j8

I can't seem to tell what's that from, and I was on this computer talking to her. I'd love to see it. Please and thanks!
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 10:14 am

The avatar does look familar. i wonder what anime she's from. xDD
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 10:30 am

No clue. I tried to do a search on it, but I don't know what it's named.

Hello. Has anyone looked at Need Help with Bulbagarden thread? Please help!
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2014, 10:26 am

I'm pretty sure we all have already. i know getting banned sucks but thiers nothing that we can do about it.
Back to top Go down
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2014, 10:56 am

I've been banned from over 20 sites because i was a bad bad girl. i take mah bans personal and find another way to gain access there again. modz are like the internet police meaning they can pretty much do whatever the hell they want. the mods here is fair and don't bug the hell out of me. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2014, 11:00 am

Lol, Zoura plz don't manlipulate him to waste his time finding another way to get unbanned. xD
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2014, 12:38 pm

I'm pretty sure you guys read it just like you read my marriland thread about me being unfairly banned there. I got no chances on bulbagarden and I've been trying to only just tell Sarah my story with my older brother. He has the story too.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2014, 10:31 am

Hiya guys i'm at school atm. it's lunch time for me also, have anyone gotten the update for the 3DS? you can change themes now. i hope they make pokemon themes as future updates come. XD
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2014, 10:38 am

Snivy wrote:
Hiya guys i'm at school atm. it's lunch time for me also, have anyone gotten the update for the 3DS? you can change themes now. i hope they make pokemon themes as future updates come. XD

I haven't checked mine yet but thanks for the info snivy. Nintendo is also coming out with this brand New 3DS that i wanted.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2014, 10:49 am

So my brother finally brakes his thumb pad on his 3ds and wants to play his ssb on my 3ds. i told him i'll let you play mine but god for bid my pad brakes you're giving me 200 bucks. he was like forget it and slamed his door lol. i love him but i can't let him f uck up my system. i don't think they can fix it either or, could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2014, 11:01 am

Lyra Kotone wrote:
So my brother finally brakes his thumb pad on his 3ds and wants to play his ssb on my 3ds. i told him i'll let you play mine but god for bid my pad brakes you're giving me 200 bucks. he was like forget it and slamed his door lol. i love him but i can't let him f uck up my system. i don't think they can fix it either or, could be wrong.

Wow people are still going rough on thier thumb pad stick huh? Lyra this have been happening to alot of people lately.. I know SSB is fun but come on stop playing so rough. without that you can't really do anything on that game. I heard that the regular sized 3DSs are more easy to brake than the XLs.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2014, 12:52 pm

I was unfairly banned from Purplesurge just for going into channel SPP. Can I ban evade on there please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 2
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next