VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon X And Pokemon Y

Go down 
+16
Beartic
Oshawott
Exe The Hedgehog
Shadow Kitty
Lyra Kotone
Team Skull
Snivy
JadeMahBoi
AngelOfChaos179
Mudkip The Mud Fish
ToadsBattle28
DR4G0N
Tyviette
Terrellxd
Toxic
killz
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Aug 2013, 3:18 am

Look at the 6th gen pokemon. i do pefer Xerneas than Yveltal for some reason. the two game covers look great, making you want to buy it even more. hmm, i wonder what my team would be when i play the game?.
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 4:50 am

Exe The Hedgehog wrote:
not trying to be mean but I think you put xerneas as a dark flying and yveltal as a fairy type whether yveltal being dark flying and xerneas being fairy type

Did I?
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
JadeMahBoi
Administrator
Administrator
JadeMahBoi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 3:04 pm

They are coming out with all these new pokemon and then they have mewtwo's new form which I don't think parents will approve of at all. But I guess good will come with it.
Back to top Go down
http://universehostings.us
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Aug 2013, 10:37 am

Cool, the thread updated. i notice that they stopped doing colors like green, blue, red ect. now it's base on letters :p. Xerneas does looks beast, that's why i'll get pokemon X. fenniken will be my starter of course.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Baron
Fairly Helpful
Blazing Baron

Location : Cruising space, traveling the PKMN World and much more!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Aug 2013, 9:48 pm

Shell wrote:
I wish they would up and lie, saying 5th gen was a joke. Thats all it is to me. Black and White were mediocre at best. Black 2 and White 2...took the cake for lameness. Wacky hairstyles and a couple new towns, hooo boy, looks like a great 'new' game. If I wanted to replay a game, I wouldn't buy another copy.
 No. I'm gonna agree with Shell on this one. The new generations are downright shameful. B/W Apparently had a good story (I wouldn't know, as I skipped to B/W2 immediately), and B/W2's story was really bad. But that's not the reason I hate the new gens. I hate the new gens for their tone; darker and more serious. Now, I'm all for an improved story, but by Darker and more Serious, I mean the Pokémon themselves. I never wanted Pokémon to be serious. That's why Digimon's here. Sadly, even Digimon's most recent gen seems more inspired, with Game Freak making nearly everything in 5th gen a clone (From other franchises or themselves), and 6th only seems worse. With a lack of a better story, ugly, uninspired monsters, and mechanics that are either unimpressive, implemented in the past, unimportant, or just plain gimmicky, I'm not looking forward to generations 6+. No
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Aug 2013, 10:06 pm

I beileve in faith, the 6 gen might be good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Blazing Baron
Fairly Helpful
Blazing Baron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Aug 2013, 10:16 pm

It's good to stay positive, especially about something you like. And I suppose I can't judge it quite yet, as it isn't out yet. But if tradition holds, it'll be the same game with a few new bells and whistles that I won't use or even care about. So I judge a gen based on it's Pokémon, and 6 is looking pretty bad. 5 is still much, MUCH worse, but I'm not holding my breath on 6.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Baron
Fairly Helpful
Blazing Baron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Aug 2013, 2:46 am

Oh God... please... PLEASE tell me I'm reading this wrong!!!
"Mega Pokémon". That can't be real!
Mega Pokémon. Mega Pokémon... MEGA POKEMON?!
Since when did this become Digimon?!
When I said ,"The new Pokémon remind me of Digimon" I NEVER thought it'd be like this!
So we now have DNA-Digivolution (Kyurem), Mega Levels, DBZ-style attacks and a main character that wears goggles?!
I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be a Troll, that's not who I am. I want to like X/Y. I want to like Pokémon again! I really do! But I'm at my limit at this point. Please... someone give me a reason to like this game! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Exe The Hedgehog
Selective Poster
Exe The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Aug 2013, 7:31 am

i like mega absol blaziken and lucario AND MEWTWO EVOLVES WTF
Back to top Go down
Blazing Baron
Fairly Helpful
Blazing Baron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Aug 2013, 4:43 pm

But here's the thing; if something need to evolve, make it evolve! Don't just throw another form at us! I'm dead serious. We're getting more forms than Pokémon these days! I sincerely don't think we need Super Saiyan/ Mega-Level Pokémon. I think it's good that Pokémon's trying to change, but I don't like what it's becoming.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Aug 2013, 9:58 am

I've seen the mega pokemon yesterday. b4 dragon ball Z lol
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Aug 2013, 10:11 am

Please look at the mega Pokemon's at the first page (+Video). I think they just made Pokemon's look more badass Razz
Back to top Go down
Blazing Baron
Fairly Helpful
Blazing Baron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Aug 2013, 1:18 pm

But again, why not just give them an evolution rather than a new form? The Legends were bound to get new forms at some point (nearly every Legend in gen 5 did), and the Pokémon that need to evolve, just make them evolve. I don't see it written anywhere that Lucario isn't allowed to ever evolve, or that Mawile must stay in it's pathetically-weak state for the entire series. I like that the Pokémon have new stages, but a temporary transformation instead of an Evolution seem redundant and pointless to me.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Aug 2013, 2:52 pm

The mega pokemon looks intense! i've never seen anything like this before. i think pokemon is going to change alot in the 6th gen. Smile
Back to top Go down
Blazing Baron
Fairly Helpful
Blazing Baron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Aug 2013, 9:45 pm

So, apparently, I'm the only one against this Mega thing then?
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug 2013, 3:02 am

Why be against it when its just a cool thing.. I know they should make older (4-5th too) Pokemon's that only evolved to they 2nd stage or never evolved at all to you know....  evolve.. but you still don't know what other stuff Pokemon is hiding.. (A 4th Evolution?)
Back to top Go down
JadeMahBoi
Administrator
Administrator
JadeMahBoi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug 2013, 4:42 pm

I wonder where pokemon will decide to stop, I hope it'll be 20 years from now maybe, but they never run out of ideas even when it seems they do.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug 2013, 5:02 pm

I think 30 years from now pokemon will still be here. they're trying something new for a change. Smile
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug 2013, 12:35 am

New Mega Pokemons revealed (+Video)! and please don't mind the ERRORS on the first page because i will work on them later.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Blazing Baron
Fairly Helpful
Blazing Baron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug 2013, 7:54 pm

killz wrote:
Why be against it when its just a cool thing.. I know they should make older (4-5th too) Pokemon's that only evolved to they 2nd stage or never evolved at all to you know....  evolve.. but you still don't know what other stuff Pokemon is hiding.. (A 4th Evolution?)
"Cool" is debatable.
 And Megas are NOT Evolutions. That's the point. They're just temporary forms that only function if the Pokémon is holding a specific item (which have very uninspired names, I might add.)  If they wanted to make a Pokémon evolve, make it evolve! Don't give it some secondary form!
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2013, 3:02 pm

Having a stage 3 evolution would be weird. i'm not mad, just wanted to see pokemon change. i wonder what's fairy type weak against?
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 4:43 pm

Pokemons that only evolved one time.... I just wish they evolved but the 3rd stage pokemons can have new forums (idk) Smile
Back to top Go down
Blazing Baron
Fairly Helpful
Blazing Baron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 7:37 pm

Oshawott wrote:
Having a stage 3 evolution would be weird. i'm not mad, just wanted to see pokemon change. i wonder what's fairy type weak against?
 Firstly, how is 3-stage evolution weird? Secondly, I'd like Pokémon to change as well, just not like this. And 3rdly, it's supposedly weak to Poison, Steel and maybe Fire. No confirmation on this, however.
Back to top Go down
JadeMahBoi
Administrator
Administrator
JadeMahBoi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug 2013, 3:12 pm

Nintendo will always do some **** with pokemon we don't understand so we just have to get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Aug 2013, 5:07 am

No matter how it turn i'll still like pokemon(true fan btw) XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X And Pokemon Y
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next