VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Rangers

Go down 
3 posters

Which one was the best?
Pokemon ranger
Pokemon Rangers  Vote_lcap50%Pokemon Rangers  Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Pokemon ranger shadows of almia
Pokemon Rangers  Vote_lcap50%Pokemon Rangers  Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Pokemon ranger guardian signs
Pokemon Rangers  Vote_lcap0%Pokemon Rangers  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

Pokemon Rangers  Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Rangers    Pokemon Rangers  Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 6:16 pm

I didn't see any pokemon Ranger threads so, here we could talk about anything that haves to do with pokemon ranger series. i liked jack walker man he's my favorite pokemon ranger. the game that excited me most was pokemon ranger shadows of almia because that one was a challenge to me. the other 2 i beaten in 1 week or something.
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

Pokemon Rangers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rangers    Pokemon Rangers  Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 8:58 pm

I loved the original PR. The news ones...ehh...not so much...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Pokemon Rangers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rangers    Pokemon Rangers  Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 3:17 am

Hmmm... Heh, I can't really decide between any of 'em. I liked 'em all pretty equally. All good stories an' all good side adventures. Heh, maybe I'm too neutral 'bout most games.
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

Pokemon Rangers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rangers    Pokemon Rangers  Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 5:35 pm

May-be. Razz
I actually played Guardian Signs last week, got hooked for a couple hours, but haven't played it since. :c
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Pokemon Rangers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rangers    Pokemon Rangers  Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 1:49 pm

At least ya played it more recently than I played my games. I wanna replay 'em, but I got issues with deletin' my files just ta start a new game... Maybe I'll get over it one day. Someday. Eventually.

Last edited by TheFreakinScoutsASpy! on Mon 11 Mar 2013, 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot an equal sign in the colour code.)
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

Pokemon Rangers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rangers    Pokemon Rangers  Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 7:45 am

i just beat all em and let it dust lol. the only pokemon games i'll play with playing it for a long time is the main ones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Sponsored content

Pokemon Rangers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rangers    Pokemon Rangers  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Rangers
Page 1 of 1