VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top 5 Mega Pokemon you hope to see in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Go down 
+2
Shadow Kitty
Oshawott
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Oshawott
Oshawott

Top 5 Mega Pokemon you hope to see in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 Mega Pokemon you hope to see in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire   Top 5 Mega Pokemon you hope to see in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2014, 12:46 pm

We got updates and stuff about pokemon having mega form in these games!. In this thread we can put down our top 5 pokemon that you hope or want to see have a mega evolution. you can explain your reasons or just put them down like me. hmm most likely only gen 3 pokemon will get megas so, yeah.  

My Top 5 Megas that i want to see in Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

1. Milotic
2. Sharpedo
3. Flygon/Salamance
4. Zangoose/Seviper
5. Breloom

Please don't judge anyone about thier list. we all have different opinons.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Mega Pokemon you hope to see in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire   Top 5 Mega Pokemon you hope to see in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2014, 1:22 pm

Heres my top 5 guys. I think our underrated pokemon needs a stat boost and be notice! XD

1. Delcatty
2. Milotic
3. Mightyana This guy needs a freaking mega evolution. (: 
4. Breloom I really want this to happen so it's stat can go up. spore can be very abusive if they do come out with a mega breloom.  
5. Swellow It's fast and have decent attack. If they do make this happen, omfg Toxic orb, Protect and Facade! will do massive damage with a mega evolution. hopefully it's ability stay guts or put Adaptability for it's new ability. xD

We've all these overrated pokemon with mega forms, leaving the underrated pokemon in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Mega Pokemon you hope to see in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire   Top 5 Mega Pokemon you hope to see in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2014, 2:14 pm

I pre-ordered this game! anyways.. here is my top 5 guys. n_n

-Flygon: Do it game freak! i love this pokemon!

-Milotic: I want her type to change dual for Ex: Water/Dragon or Water/Fairy
something like that. her stat boost should be Sp. attack, Defense and Sp. defense. her ability should be Multiscale.

-Exploud: I just want to spam the fuk out of boomburst with this monster. ha, with a stat boost in Speed, Sp. attack and Attack that should get him more powerful! idk what ability he should have.

-Zangoose & Seviper: Like seriously these guys suck in competive battles. the design from both is great but they just need a mega form to boost certain stats.

And last but not least! wait for it! Deoxys! haha just kidding.. it's Sharpedo.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Mega Pokemon you hope to see in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire   Top 5 Mega Pokemon you hope to see in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2014, 2:33 pm

Wow i leave my computer for an hour to see this cool thread?. xD

I'll just do a simple list because i need to go somewhere soon.

1. Milotic
2. Breloom
3. Ludicolo
4. Salamance
5. Seviper and Zangoose
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Mega Pokemon you hope to see in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire   Top 5 Mega Pokemon you hope to see in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2014, 3:02 pm

I know some of my choices isn't gen 3 pokemon but here is my list peeps. Cool 

1. Roserade yo i want it to look like a ninja or somethin with good attack and more speed.

2. Salamance my nigga needs more speed and defences with a mega form.

3. Galade fuk his wife gets a mega evolution why the hell he shouldn't get one?

4. Zangoose/Seviper just like everyone else. i always liked badass zangoose better anyway.

5. Raichu come on! give him a mega evolution and give him a dual type Electric/Fairy. Cool
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Mega Pokemon you hope to see in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire   Top 5 Mega Pokemon you hope to see in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2014, 1:17 pm

Wow alot of you really want to see mega Milotic. here is my top 5 pokemon. Cool

1. Swellow
2. Flygon or Salamance
3. Shiftry
4. Sharpedo
5. Breloom

I heard rumors about Salamance getting a mega but, i'm not sure thou.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Mega Pokemon you hope to see in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire   Top 5 Mega Pokemon you hope to see in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2014, 9:19 am

Salamence is crossed out half our lists he has a mega. they came out with a mega slowbro and audino... right now i'm abit nervous because now they're just giving all the usless underrated pokemon megas forms. ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Mega Pokemon you hope to see in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire   Top 5 Mega Pokemon you hope to see in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Mega Pokemon you hope to see in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
Page 1 of 1