VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pokemon ruby and sapphire remackes for 3ds

Go down 
+4
Team Skull
Snivy
Oshawott
BRVR
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BRVR
Social Butterfly
BRVR

pokemon ruby and sapphire remackes for 3ds Empty
PostSubject: pokemon ruby and sapphire remackes for 3ds   pokemon ruby and sapphire remackes for 3ds Icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2013, 2:20 pm

so far there is a rumor that there is gonna be a remake for the pokemon ruby and sapphire that is gonna be for 3ds. it is still a rumor so far that i know of but if there is, than that would be epic Smile
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: pokemon ruby and sapphire remackes for 3ds   pokemon ruby and sapphire remackes for 3ds Icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2013, 5:39 pm

Really? holy crap i've been waiting for them to remake ruby and sapphire. they need to get a remake of pokemon XD GoD as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: pokemon ruby and sapphire remackes for 3ds   pokemon ruby and sapphire remackes for 3ds Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 10:22 am

That's great news!
Back to top Go down
Team Skull
Selective Poster
Team Skull

PostSubject: IDK ANYMORE   pokemon ruby and sapphire remackes for 3ds Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 7:23 pm

Oshawott wrote:
Really? holy crap i've been waiting for them to remake ruby and sapphire. they need to get a remake of pokemon XD GoD as well. Smile
pkmn xd GoD remake will never happen maybe a sequel but not a remake because pokemon colusseum never got a remqke and it's pretty much the prequel of xd
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: pokemon ruby and sapphire remackes for 3ds   pokemon ruby and sapphire remackes for 3ds Icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2013, 8:31 am

Yeah link is right osha it wont happend. i gotta check this out about the ruby and sapphire remake. i hope it looks boss.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Toxic
Forum Spokesperson II
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: pokemon ruby and sapphire remackes for 3ds   pokemon ruby and sapphire remackes for 3ds Icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2013, 9:52 pm

I've knew about this quite some time, but not sure when it'll happen though, or actually be true.
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: pokemon ruby and sapphire remackes for 3ds   pokemon ruby and sapphire remackes for 3ds Icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2013, 9:15 am

I can't image this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: pokemon ruby and sapphire remackes for 3ds   pokemon ruby and sapphire remackes for 3ds Icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2013, 1:52 pm

lol sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pokemon ruby and sapphire remackes for 3ds   pokemon ruby and sapphire remackes for 3ds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pokemon ruby and sapphire remackes for 3ds
Page 1 of 1