VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's

Go down 
+2
AngelOfChaos179
Terrellxd
6 posters

Who was the best?
Misty
Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's  Vote_lcap29%Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's  Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Brock
Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's  Vote_lcap29%Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's  Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Tracey
Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's  Vote_lcap0%Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
May
Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's  Vote_lcap14%Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's  Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Max
Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's  Vote_lcap0%Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dawn
Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's  Vote_lcap28%Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's  Vote_rcap
 28% [ 2 ]
Cilan
 0% [ 0 ]
Iris
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's  Empty
PostSubject: Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's    Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's  Icon_minitimeMon 14 Oct 2013, 3:08 am

After all the great people ash traveled with, i decided to make this thread. I will make updates, due to the new 6 gen. ash will be traveling with a new girl in the future. so, who was your favorite travel companion?

I gotta say Brock overall because he was funny and always flirting with the nurse joys or officer jennies lol.

For the girls May was the best one for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's    Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's  Icon_minitimeMon 14 Oct 2013, 7:36 am

Me misty and for a boy i would say brock too kanto rules
Back to top Go down
darkangel
Familiar Face III
darkangel

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's    Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's  Icon_minitimeMon 14 Oct 2013, 6:51 pm

I say brock because he was funneh and misty cuz shes misty lol so basically what was already said
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's    Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's  Icon_minitimeMon 14 Oct 2013, 10:45 pm

For the girls Dawn was my favorite. i liked her because she was pretty awsome. hmm i have to say Brock was my favorite for the boys as well. xD
Back to top Go down
JadeMahBoi
Administrator
Administrator
JadeMahBoi

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's    Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's  Icon_minitimeTue 15 Oct 2013, 8:25 pm

Dawn be ridin Ash to much, my favorite is Cilan ; Evaluation time!
Back to top Go down
http://universehostings.us
Female Skitty
Forum Spokesperson
Female Skitty

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's    Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's  Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2015, 1:29 am

I loved Misty out of all the girls ash traveled with. the guys I have to say Brock. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's    Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's Your Favorite Companion Of Ash's
Page 1 of 1