VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite pokemon region to least favorite

Go down 
3 posters

Best pokemon region
Kanto
Favorite pokemon region to least favorite Vote_lcap0%Favorite pokemon region to least favorite Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Johto
Favorite pokemon region to least favorite Vote_lcap25%Favorite pokemon region to least favorite Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Hoenn
Favorite pokemon region to least favorite Vote_lcap25%Favorite pokemon region to least favorite Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Sinnoh
 25% [ 1 ]
Unova
 25% [ 1 ]
Kalos
Favorite pokemon region to least favorite Vote_lcap0%Favorite pokemon region to least favorite Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

Favorite pokemon region to least favorite Empty
PostSubject: Favorite pokemon region to least favorite   Favorite pokemon region to least favorite Icon_minitimeFri 29 Nov 2013, 12:54 pm

Here we can talk about all 6 regions/gens in pokemon. I've been a pokemon fan sence the 1st gen. I will put down my order from the best region to worst region and talk about my likes and dislikes. please don't argue about the other person's list, we all wasn't playing pokemon around the same period of time. remember, you can explain why such an such is the best region or the worst region.

MY LIST IS BELOW!

1. Hoenn. The best starters was A+ there and the spin off games was great during gen 3.

2. Kanto. I can't argue with the 1st gen lol. this gen is a classic eventhought the graphics sucked i still liked the games. the anime eps was great to.  

3. Sinnoh. The D/P game plot was great! Most people say this region wasn't popular. To me this region did a very good job at making the older pokemon have decent evolutions.

4. Johto. Just like sinnoh the game was good.

5. Unova. I didn't like this region much because most of the pokemon were lame, lack of spin off games made, I didn't understand the main plot to BW either. the design was good of course and the anime was ok.

???. Kalos. I can't really judge this region yet, due to not having X or Y. When i'm fully used to it, i'll rate it. from looks of it I know Kalos will be my top 3 regions of all time. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Legendtrainer12
Social Butterfly
Legendtrainer12

PostSubject: Re: Favorite pokemon region to least favorite   Favorite pokemon region to least favorite Icon_minitimeSun 08 Dec 2013, 2:47 pm

for me unova was my fave due to the amazing scenery,pokestar studios and the bw2 storyline was perfect. but in terms of pokemon id say sinnoh due to the amazing legendaries released. How can u argue with the release of god?
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: Favorite pokemon region to least favorite   Favorite pokemon region to least favorite Icon_minitimeSun 08 Dec 2013, 4:43 pm

Heres my list best to worst.

1. Sinnoh was the best region!
2. Kalos
3. Unova
4. Hoenn
5. Johto
6. Kanto to me was the worst region graphic wise and it was kinda boring, compairing to the other region pokemon games. the anime during gen 1 was great at least. sorry to all the first gen fans out there!. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite pokemon region to least favorite   Favorite pokemon region to least favorite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite pokemon region to least favorite
Page 1 of 1