VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The BLVD Holla Back Thread!

Go down 
+11
Terrellxd
Shadow Kitty
JadeMahBoi
Kevin
YourMother
BLVD Bubbles
BLVD Big Smoke
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Kazumi
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ
BLVD J Hood
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BLVD Bubbles
Social Butterfly
BLVD Bubbles

The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2015, 4:10 pm

Nah she posted things like "Bubbles is locked up" n other shït. I told da hooka why are you tellin these niggaz my real life story like that's straight up messed up. -.-
Back to top Go down
BLVD Big Smoke
Fairly Helpful
BLVD Big Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2015, 4:15 pm

she told da other members all dat shiit? oh hell nah! we need to get her up in here n straighten this out.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2015, 4:22 pm

BLVD Bubbles wrote:
Nah she posted things like "Bubbles is locked up" n other shït. I told da hooka why are you tellin these niggaz my real life story like that's straight up messed up. -.-

Look first of all I said my bad for telling them Amanda. you took it to the freaking heart like none of these people are worried about what you done in you life. I admit posting it to them was wrong yea, but you're overreacting. I don't want to have any beef with you and I don't want to y'all to stab me in my back for this small little argument.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2015, 4:28 pm

Mika I love you from the botton of my heart but, you can't be telling people that type of shït home girl. If one of us was going around telling niggas abou what you did irl you'd get mad too. it wasn't her overracting ya heard?
Back to top Go down
BLVD J Hood
Selective Poster
BLVD J Hood

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2015, 4:35 pm

ALRIGHT NIGGAZ THAT'S ENOUGHT!

She said my bad cut her some slack niggaz. my boi uptown said ya was gettin popping in here so i hoped on here to check.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2015, 4:39 pm

OMG Thank You J-Hood. >_<

Now that this fuss is over with whose joining the RP?
Back to top Go down
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2015, 4:45 pm

It's all good J Hood nobody wasn't upset at Mika lol. yo ya niggaz should join the RP! the guys should join in.
Back to top Go down
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ
Fairly Helpful
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2015, 4:53 pm

Ehy baby gurl but wat day n time tho?
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2015, 4:59 pm

BLVD GHETTO BOYZ wrote:
Ehy baby gurl but wat day n time tho?

Hiya long time no see. xD

The date is around March 15th and 21st. the time it starts 5:00PM. I am happy to see you guys here again.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Rah ZeeK
Learning the Ropes
BLVD Rah ZeeK

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2016, 5:47 pm

wat up tho homies!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The BLVD Holla Back Thread!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4