VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The BLVD Holla Back Thread!

Go down 
+11
Terrellxd
Shadow Kitty
JadeMahBoi
Kevin
YourMother
BLVD Bubbles
BLVD Big Smoke
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Kazumi
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ
BLVD J Hood
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Oct 2013, 6:26 pm

Min's birthday is tonight at 12 on dat dot! she gonna be partyin her butt off all fuking week!.
Back to top Go down
BLVD J Hood
Selective Poster
BLVD J Hood

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Feb 2014, 8:25 pm

Ya niggaz heard abou dat shootin in the hood? i talked to Rah ZeeK and them. somebody drove up on our block and did a drive-by, nobody wasn't shot thou. niggaz i'll try to be on da internet alot more. I've been hella busy in shît, puttin in work on da streets. soon if you niggaz want, ya could fine niggaz who want to join our set ova da internet. i don't put up with back stabers or clan hoppers in this crew so make sure they aint some lame ass trick.

Last but not less Tails and his bìtch ass friends from da other VGC is some fùckin ***** ass mother fùckers. BLVD all day every day ya heard!?! Cool
Back to top Go down
BLVD Bubbles
Social Butterfly
BLVD Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Feb 2014, 8:45 pm

Welcome back J Hood and Hood Guy!!! =)

I heard the gun shots near my house as well. people was running and some nigga left his hat on da floor lolol.

Guys i just got email from one of the members from "Spam Nation" named Zoura Girl. i think she wanted us to be affliated with them or some shìt cuz i took a look on thier forums. i also have this chick as a friend on FB. hmm... eventhou they got us permabanned by Tails and Moom, maybe we should work together and raise hell. i told her to signup here and if she do some fuked up sh*t she'll get banned here and removed from my friend list on FB. i trust her not to do something grimy.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Feb 2014, 8:51 pm

I'll keep a close on her bubs lol. whenever she comes i want to meet her sence she and her friends made history in those chats making mods shutdown PKMN chat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Feb 2014, 9:38 pm

......HOW THE HELL DID I END UP HERE AFTER WATCH D.Grey Man wtf...
Back to top Go down
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar 2014, 6:01 am

Dam they was shooting yesterday in the hood.
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar 2014, 6:52 am

yeah that sh*t woke me up Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar 2014, 10:11 pm

I ran for cover when the shooting started lol.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Bubbles
Social Butterfly
BLVD Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar 2014, 10:15 pm

I was at work when this went down. everybody was talking abou it.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar 2014, 10:17 pm

Pretty soon we'll need to wear a bulletproof vest just to go outside pretty sad.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar 2014, 10:28 pm

Omg is everyone alright? i could care less about the people from that town just wanted to know if you guys was ok. i can't live in that type of envoirment ever..
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014, 11:06 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014, 4:31 am

Snivy wrote:
Omg is everyone alright? i could care less about the people from that town just wanted to know if you guys was ok. i can't live in that type of envoirment ever..

Everythings cool snivy. Cool
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014, 4:37 am

I'm  pretty shocked that some of you live on the BLVD block. i wonder if you guys know each other in real life well? O.O
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014, 10:08 pm

Ok i wanna cry because im just a cry-baby....
Back to top Go down
JadeMahBoi
Administrator
Administrator
JadeMahBoi

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014, 5:48 pm

If anyone gets hit, call me up. I got the 16 in my whip.
Back to top Go down
http://universehostings.us
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ
Fairly Helpful
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2014, 7:00 pm

I just got out of da pin yesterday. yo this sparkle girl was talkin mad shiit abou min in da chats today.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2014, 7:11 pm

BLVD GHETTO BOYZ wrote:
I just got out of da pin yesterday. yo this sparkle girl was talkin mad shiit abou min in da chats today.

I was told by Rah ZeeK as well... What did she saying about me GB? I swear to fuking god I'll talk shìt about her every fuking time she's in those chats.. I tried my hardest not to pick a fight with her but, if she going to talk shìt behind my back, all hell is braking loss!!  pale
Back to top Go down
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ
Fairly Helpful
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2014, 7:19 pm

BLVD Mintaka wrote:
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ wrote:

I was told by Rah ZeeK as well... What did she saying about me GB? I swear to fuking god I'll talk shìt about her every fuking time she's in those chats.. I tried my hardest not to pick a fight with her but, if she going to talk shìt behind my back, all hell is braking loss!!  pale

Nah, me and SHG was talking abou how pretty you looked then she came out of nowhere talkin shiit saying you dont exist, this and dat. i told her off and i dont giva fuk if she's a kid dont talk shiit! ya feel me? we had your back all da way home gurl i promise.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2014, 7:28 pm

I've heard of this "Sparkle" before when i used to go their. first of all she can't judge a person or make up claims just because she never seen her in real life. i'm pretty sure she's jelly of Min or something that's how certain females are. My thing is if you don't got nothing good to say don't say it at all.

@Min plz calm down and just ignore those haters. Look, all she wants is attention because her family doesn't care about her enought so, she spend 12hrs everyday in those chats.
Back to top Go down
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ
Fairly Helpful
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2014, 7:52 pm

True sniv i feel you. its funny when i started making up claims abou her she got all defensive abou it n shiit like for real lol. these kids need to learn how to shut the fuk up sometimes and keep it moving.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2014, 7:58 pm

Snivy wrote:
I've heard of this "Sparkle" before when i used to go their. first of all she can't judge a person or make up claims just because she never seen her in real life. i'm pretty sure she's jelly of Min or something that's how certain females are. My thing is if you don't got nothing good to say don't say it at all.

@Min plz calm down and just ignore those haters. Look, all she wants is attention because her family doesn't care about her enought so, she spend 12hrs everyday in those chats.

After reading this, i felt much better lol. thanks Snivy your the best!. xD

Lol, Ghetto. What did you say about her my nígga? (:
Back to top Go down
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ
Fairly Helpful
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2014, 8:07 pm

BLVD Mintaka wrote:
Snivy wrote:

I was like "i bet your pu$$y was still tight and your father used to touch you as a child" i also called her white trash yo i was gunning her so bad!! i said other shiit to but she left lmfao. i think her daddy told her "Haylee get off da computer and get in your room! so i can touch you some more hahaha!" like a got dam pedo n shiit rofl!
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2014, 8:19 pm

That's just gross and i'm glad my dad isn't a pedo.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2014, 8:24 pm

BLVD GHETTO BOYZ wrote:
BLVD Mintaka wrote:
Snivy wrote:

I was like "i bet your pu$$y was still tight and your father used to touch you as a child" i also called her white trash yo i was gunning her so bad!! i said other shiit to but she left lmfao. i think her daddy told her "Haylee get off da computer and get in your room! so i can touch you some more hahaha!" like a got dam pedo n shiit rofl!

ROFL, omg that's cold man! You're going to hell lol. xD

Alrighty i gtg guys take care!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The BLVD Holla Back Thread!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next