VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attempting To Take Down VG

Go down 
+4
JadeMahBoi
Toasty
killz
Terrellxd
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

Attempting To Take Down VG Empty
PostSubject: Attempting To Take Down VG   Attempting To Take Down VG Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 1:39 am

Hello everyone we had a downtime for toasty's big plot. as you tails, and conrads planed to destroy this forums and yet failed. toasty your suck and go back to your B@#&% tails because you both will fail over fuking over again.

Last edited by Terrellxd on Tue 05 Nov 2019, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Attempting To Take Down VG   Attempting To Take Down VG Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 4:15 am

Fourm is back up Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
Toasty
Social Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Attempting To Take Down VG   Attempting To Take Down VG Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 2:31 pm

Lolwat?
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Social Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Attempting To Take Down VG   Attempting To Take Down VG Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 2:37 pm

Terrellxd wrote:
Hello everyone we had a downtime for toasty's big plot. as you tails, and conrads planed to destroy this forums and yet failed. toasty your a fag and go back to your B@#&% tails because you both will fail over fuking over again.

Dude, you're a fucking retard if you think I have had any association with Tails. But hey if you're gonna be on to me about bullshit. I'll say this: You all can go f@#@ yourselves as well as have your little BLVD orgies for all the fucks I can give.

This site is a s@#@ stain, just like I said it was in the Random discussion thread months ago. It's a futile attempt to be better than something obviously bigger than you. I don't have to give a s@#@ being in any power here, but I also don't have to give a s@#@ about even talking around here.

Furthermore, your admin, Killz is nearly worthless. How dumb is it when there was a problematic user, having the audacity to ask ME how to deal with it? An admin, asking a USER how to handle a situation where one has more power than the other. That tells levels just how authority is like here. Face it, I was one of the best things to happen for this damned community and it ain't going to live long enough because now it's going to be back to it's orgy-infested group incest between BLVD members.
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Attempting To Take Down VG   Attempting To Take Down VG Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 4:04 am

Shocked i dont think its you Toasty
Back to top Go down
JadeMahBoi
Administrator
Administrator
JadeMahBoi

PostSubject: Re: Attempting To Take Down VG   Attempting To Take Down VG Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 2:29 pm

why was I demoted
Back to top Go down
http://universehostings.us
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Attempting To Take Down VG   Attempting To Take Down VG Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 2:49 pm

Everyone was when i used my fourm backup
Back to top Go down
JadeMahBoi
Administrator
Administrator
JadeMahBoi

PostSubject: Re: Attempting To Take Down VG   Attempting To Take Down VG Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 3:12 pm

Your wrong Toasty I'm the best tihng that happened to this site.this site will live forever as long as I'm here,
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Attempting To Take Down VG   Attempting To Take Down VG Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 10:09 pm

Toasty wrote:
Terrellxd wrote:
Hello everyone we had a downtime for toasty's big plot. as you tails, and conrads planed to destroy this forums and yet failed. toasty your a fag and go back to your B@#&% tails because you both will fail over fuking over again.

Dude, you're a fucking retard if you think I have had any association with Tails. But hey if you're gonna be on to me about bullshit. I'll say this: You all can go f@#@ yourselves as well as have your little BLVD orgies for all the fucks I can give.

This site is a s@#@ stain, just like I said it was in the Random discussion thread months ago. It's a futile attempt to be better than something obviously bigger than you. I don't have to give a s@#@ being in any power here, but I also don't have to give a s@#@ about even talking around here.

Furthermore, your admin, Killz is nearly worthless. How dumb is it when there was a problematic user, having the audacity to ask ME how to deal with it? An admin, asking a USER how to handle a situation where one has more power than the other. That tells levels just how authority is like here. Face it, I was one of the best things to happen for this damned community and it ain't going to live long enough because now it's going to be back to it's orgy-infested group incest between BLVD members.

Dude look i might not know you, but they're mad. you guy helped billed this place together and hangout. you wanted to do dumb stuff like delete all their accounts and ban people. you were'nt trusted in the first place. that was effed up with you done mr. toasty. ather seening you banned from the other vgchat it was a matter of time.

The reason why they thought you and tails or other people were behind this plot because you would"nt just do that for nothing. im sure tails and his buddies were in on this plot as well. once you put that "james hemfiled" thing up terrell and killz seen his ip kept back to back. lol i bet tails was'nt happy when killz used his backup thingy. what a shame toasty. you're a twofaced lonely man who betrays people. it's obvious that you were going to slip up, because you never liked BLVD or anyone else here. you only wanted to be admin to abuse your powers, such as the plot you and whoever failed to do.
Back to top Go down
BLVD J Hood
Selective Poster
BLVD J Hood

PostSubject: Re: Attempting To Take Down VG   Attempting To Take Down VG Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 9:41 pm

J hood is back. a yo wtf? tails trying to trash the site with those petty a## ssss crap? i heard this place got hit and whoeva did that im coming to yo house and bust a fue caps in yo azz
Back to top Go down
JadeMahBoi
Administrator
Administrator
JadeMahBoi

PostSubject: Re: Attempting To Take Down VG   Attempting To Take Down VG Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 11:00 pm

I'll bring mah ak47's
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Attempting To Take Down VG   Attempting To Take Down VG Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 11:03 pm

i will watch out for the police. :p
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
JadeMahBoi
Administrator
Administrator
JadeMahBoi

PostSubject: Re: Attempting To Take Down VG   Attempting To Take Down VG Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2013, 6:23 pm

f@#@ off you son of a B@#&% you eat D@€# your mom was raped and Blvd has a group on this site so f@#@ off into space. As you didn't know I'm preparing a full site for this place..b a## I'm going to be able to clean any and all spam with 1 click
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Attempting To Take Down VG   Attempting To Take Down VG Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2013, 8:36 pm

Toasty is happy because tails unbanned him.
Back to top Go down
JadeMahBoi
Administrator
Administrator
JadeMahBoi

PostSubject: Re: Attempting To Take Down VG   Attempting To Take Down VG Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2013, 9:04 pm

sp still no reason to do what he did
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Attempting To Take Down VG   Attempting To Take Down VG Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 3:40 am

Dont worry everything will be fine. i just premabanned toasty from here. we dont need scumbags from that other vgchat trying and do lame attempts to mess up the forums. he's done. he can play with his butt buddie tails in chatrooms for all i care. we had it with his bs and failed to spam a forums. toasty is weak even the daily spammers in spam nation could of done a better job.
Back to top Go down
JadeMahBoi
Administrator
Administrator
JadeMahBoi

PostSubject: Re: Attempting To Take Down VG   Attempting To Take Down VG Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 4:56 pm

I'll prepare a back up site just incase sometihng goes wrong i got demoted cause that backup killz did so get ri d of spam
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Attempting To Take Down VG   Attempting To Take Down VG Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 5:57 pm

JadeMahBoi wrote:
I'll prepare a back up site just incase sometihng goes wrong i got demoted cause that backup killz did so get ri d of spam

Ive gotten rid of all his spam.
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Attempting To Take Down VG   Attempting To Take Down VG Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 4:38 pm

:c VG and VG2 should just not have any kind of relation, good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Attempting To Take Down VG   Attempting To Take Down VG Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 6:50 pm

This vg and the orginal vg isnt related at all. the mods aka tails and moom thinks its a BLVD site. lol like how dumb they could be? my lil bro owns this site and, i love it when tails talk crap about this site. he's always coming randomly to look at it. he's obsessed with the BLVD crew. lol like i've seen a spammer spam the chats up. then when a BLVD member comes, which isn't spamming get bans. the spammer didnt get banned. look i know blvd is ban on sight, but they let the spammers do whatever they want. lol don't dont even bother with tails or the other butthurt chatters who listens to him.

Last edited by Terrellxd on Thu 31 Jan 2013, 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Attempting To Take Down VG   Attempting To Take Down VG Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 6:52 pm

I say let BLVD be until they do something wrong. They seem alright to me, though. Moom is just being whiny because we have our own VG and Moom isn't able to assert his 'powers' here.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Attempting To Take Down VG   Attempting To Take Down VG Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 7:00 pm

Yeah and they're telling people "not to register to that site" like they are the kings in stuff. sadly some people listens to them. Moom is a whiny little girl that begs the spammers to stop when that girl he likes come. hmm i think her name is liz or somthing. moom cant do a gotdam thing here that's why he dislike the place lol
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Attempting To Take Down VG   Attempting To Take Down VG Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 7:03 pm

Ugh, Moom single-handedly destroyed VG. There's nothing left but one or two good people and a truck-load of idiots who worship Moom. Moom's like, barely 17 yet he acts so smug and claims he's mature. He's just an annoying person overall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attempting To Take Down VG   Attempting To Take Down VG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attempting To Take Down VG
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VGForums :: Random Topics-
Jump to: