VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Showdown Hacked!

Go down 
+4
King Scrafty
Kammi Frost
Snivy
Oshawott
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Oshawott
Oshawott

Pokemon Showdown Hacked! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Showdown Hacked!   Pokemon Showdown Hacked! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2016, 12:09 am

Hello, I just want to inform you guys that Pokemon Showdown was hacked. This happened about an hour ago, according to Smogon. Warning! If any of you do have the same Password from there, here or any other website, I highly recommend you changing it to prevent any hackers from going into your VG account. The reason I say this, the hacker has leaked a crap ton of passwords to a bunch of accounts over there.

I think Pokemon Showdown is still shutdown as we speak. hopefully the Admins is able to fix this issue by the morning because I was kicking butt in Random Battles.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Hacked!   Pokemon Showdown Hacked! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2016, 12:13 am

Holy shît!

I always use diffrent passwords on each website I go to babe.
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Hacked!   Pokemon Showdown Hacked! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2016, 12:18 am

Showdown is still down guys. ._.
Back to top Go down
King Scrafty
Social Butterfly III
King Scrafty

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Hacked!   Pokemon Showdown Hacked! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2016, 12:22 am

Thanks for the heads up Osha!
Back to top Go down
Female Skitty
Forum Spokesperson
Female Skitty

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Hacked!   Pokemon Showdown Hacked! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2016, 12:26 am

Ugh! dam hackers! aways gotta ruin stuff because their life sucks. I'mma be in the chatbox for a couple of minutes everyone.
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Hacked!   Pokemon Showdown Hacked! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2016, 12:32 am

yo lets all go into the chatbox tho!
Back to top Go down
Hatsume Mika
Social Butterfly II
Hatsume Mika

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Hacked!   Pokemon Showdown Hacked! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2016, 12:36 am

Oh god, thanks for the warning! I must change my password from here because PS is currently closed.
Back to top Go down
Female Skitty
Forum Spokesperson
Female Skitty

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Hacked!   Pokemon Showdown Hacked! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2016, 1:51 am

Showdown is back up! XD
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Hacked!   Pokemon Showdown Hacked! Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2016, 9:03 am

I also think showdown is glitched up because I keep getting disconnected trying to battle using the laptop PC that was fixed, so it causes me to lose Pokemon battles by saying I haven't moved my Pokemon when I had, and now my real desktop computer won't start up. So I can't play without any interruptions and that is where all my signature and avatar photos come from.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Hacked!   Pokemon Showdown Hacked! Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2016, 5:57 pm

MichaelXD wrote:
I also think showdown is glitched up because I keep getting disconnected trying to battle using the laptop PC that was fixed, so it causes me to lose Pokemon battles by saying I haven't moved my Pokemon when I had, and now my real desktop computer won't start up. So I can't play without any interruptions and that is where all my signature and avatar photos come from.

Yeah bro I've been dealing with the same issues lately too. this only happens when I go to the main servers, where I get lagged out of Pokemon battles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Hacked!   Pokemon Showdown Hacked! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Showdown Hacked!
Page 1 of 1