VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 3

Go down 
+26
Karnine
Tyviette
BLVD Kazumi
Hatsume Mika
Minky
BLVD Yasmin
darkangel
Kota Momochi
BLVD Rah ZeeK
Cycling Road
Virizion
Kammi Frost
Female Skitty
King Scrafty
Kevin
killz
Zoura Girl
Kyon
MichaelXD
BLVD Mintaka
Beartic
Snivy
Lyra Kotone
Oshawott
Shadow Kitty
Terrellxd
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshawott
Oshawott

General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2015, 9:27 am

Snivy wrote:
I am sooo hyped! can't wait to watch it!

I have a question to ask. is YO-KAI-WATCH worth getting? because I've heard great things about the game (Like being the new pokemon rival). I didn't touch the demo version at all (Because of spoilers). I might get the game sometime during the holidays. xD

Babe, it doesn't hurt to try something new beside, we all have different opinions on video games. they say that YO-KAI-WATCH sold massive in Japan. I'm getting this and Super Mystery Dungeon on Christmas. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2015, 9:58 pm

Did everyone else got hyped when Cloud Strife was comfirmed in smash bros. 4?
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2015, 12:20 am

Hi! Has anyone looked in the Debates from Other VG Chat? I want to ask a question there, but I want to be within the rules. I've been feeling too depressed lately. However that's not what the question will be about.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2015, 6:37 pm

I should restart my Pokemon XD GoD and play through it. Smile
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2015, 1:57 pm

I'm going to have to go out now. I want to wear shorts outside, but it's just sixty degrees, and I can't run the risk of getting cold. I need to stay warm as well as carry a jacket.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2015, 8:50 am

It is very cold out where I live as well. I had to bundle up good before heading outside.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2015, 11:53 am

I'm at school atm. I just got finish playing gym at our school. thier was a huge fight in the boy's lockeroom a fue minutes ago. I think it was over a girl or something so, these 2 boys fought. moments later people started jumping in to help both sides. my friend told me this as he tried to make it out to the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2015, 9:06 am

It's been almost 3 months since I last appeared!
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2015, 9:09 am

Aye! what up ZG hows life been for ya? Cool
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2015, 9:13 am

Happy Thanksgiving VGchat! Also this year, we're not going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2015, 9:44 am

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Same here, Michael. my mother and I have been cooking since 5AM. we're having a get together with cusins and other family members later on today. I might not be here as much today so yeah, I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving. (:
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2015, 9:51 am

Only my mom is cooking. She's working on the turkey and defrosted the ham from the freezer. There made room for some ice cream. We already had one in there.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2015, 9:54 am

Good morning guys! I want to wish y'all a Happy Thanksgiving! Very Happy 

Mum is not cooking this year instead, we're going to aunt's house to hangout. I'll try not to eat to much don't want to get a tummy ack coming home.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2015, 10:03 am

My parents are cooking right now as well. I can smell the great foods from down stairs! my daddy is doing all the cooking while my mom is doing all the baking. she is known for making the best Apple Pies! I can't wait to eat some of those foods!
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2015, 10:37 am

Man it is cold as heck, plus it's raining outside. guys I've something to tell you guys. life stories can be happy and sad.. anywho, my mum drove me to school today as we seen this huge house fire on the corner near our school. the police blocked the road (which is the faster way to get to my highschool). I told mum that I could walk from here so, she dropped me off from there. I walked near the EMT truck to discover a bodybag was being shifted in the truck. I asked other kids who died and they said a 12 year old girl died due to the thick smoke. I immediately texted my mum about what happened. I mean, she couldn't watch because she was abit running late for work. dang this is the first time in my life seeing something like this.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2015, 10:48 am

Damn.. R.I.P to her. :/

I'll check on TV to see if this made it to the news. Osha, I've seen a person die right in front of me. I know it's sad to see someone die but that's the cycle of life.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2015, 10:54 am

I don't I've seen somebody die irl before. I find it weird because ppl have gotten killed out here a fue times. I guess I don't be outside to witness these tragic moments.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2015, 11:02 am

Terrellxd wrote:
I don't I've seen somebody die irl before. I find it weird because ppl have gotten killed out here a fue times. I guess I don't be outside to witness these tragic moments.

You didn't miss anything, Terry.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2015, 11:10 am

Is anyone going to try the new free to play Pokemon game that comes out this month?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2015, 10:27 am

Lyra Kotone wrote:
Is anyone going to try the new free to play Pokemon game that comes out this month?

You mean Pokèmon Picross? I guess, I mean it's a pokèmon title after all. (:
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2015, 10:32 am

Hello everyone! XD

Umm who is MegaElekidX? because I've heard that name before. this is the first person to sign up on VG2 in months holy shít. Surprised
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2015, 11:19 pm

BLVD Mintaka wrote:
Hello everyone! XD

Umm who is MegaElekidX? because I've heard that name before. this is the first person to sign up on VG2 in months holy shít. Surprised

Where did you hear that name from? Besides, I look forward to meeting a new person here. When I'm all alone on the forum, I'll need a friend. See what we have in common, perhaps! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2015, 12:51 pm

MichaelXD wrote:
BLVD Mintaka wrote:
Hello everyone! XD

Where did you hear that name from? Besides, I look forward to meeting a new person here. When I'm all alone on the forum, I'll need a friend. See what we have in common, perhaps! Very Happy

From this other VGchat I used to go to. I'm also looking forward into meeting him. he haven't posted yet so, most likely just another user who only signed up just to sign up.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2015, 8:52 pm

Lyra Kotone wrote:

I've played it and it's not my cup of tea Molly. I mean I'll play it at times, but not as often like Shuffle and Rumble World, which were pretty good games.

I can't wait until Christmas to open up my freaking presents! I also can't wait to play Super Mystery Dungeon and Yo-Kai-Watch. yep, I'm actaully going to try Yo-Kai-Watch and see if it's as good as Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2015, 12:25 pm

My day have been going great! my cat had her kittens today. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 3
Page 12 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next