VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "other" vgchat

Go down 
+3
Terrellxd
AngelOfChaos179
avalanch
7 posters
AuthorMessage
avalanch
Learning the Ropes
avalanch

The "other" vgchat Empty
PostSubject: The "other" vgchat   The "other" vgchat Icon_minitimeThu 27 Mar 2014, 6:53 am

Yeah terrell, it's been a while since I registered.  Anyways, looks like the "other" vgchat is talkking about this one again lol.
http://www.vgchat.com/state-vgc-t44188p21.html

And yeah, my name does look familiar to you as you pointed out in a PM, bc I run the other Video Game Chat

I've always found it funny how clueless they can be; they in the past confused what you guys were up to on this site with me, like trying to pin a hacking incident and other stuff on me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.vgcheat.com/forum/forum.php
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

The "other" vgchat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "other" vgchat   The "other" vgchat Icon_minitimeThu 27 Mar 2014, 2:40 pm

So u come to our website?
Back to top Go down
avalanch
Learning the Ropes
avalanch

The "other" vgchat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "other" vgchat   The "other" vgchat Icon_minitimeThu 27 Mar 2014, 3:19 pm

Uchiha Itachi wrote:
So u come to our website?
Guess I wasn't quite clear with my last post.  I don't have anything against you folks doing that, as a matter of fact I found it to be pretty amusing, no disrespect intended.
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

The "other" vgchat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "other" vgchat   The "other" vgchat Icon_minitimeThu 27 Mar 2014, 7:19 pm

None taken
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

The "other" vgchat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "other" vgchat   The "other" vgchat Icon_minitimeTue 01 Apr 2014, 7:31 pm

Oh, if i'm not mistaken, you're Final Kaoss right? you was a pretty cool dude back when i first joined up on your site lol. the 2 year beef between me and Jesse Smith is over. i really don't care what they say on the other Vgchat anymore, especially when people there are backstabing scumbags and acuse you of doing something you didn't do. i still have a fue friends there though.

Anywho welcome man! it's good to have old friends joining up here. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Snivy
Snivy

The "other" vgchat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "other" vgchat   The "other" vgchat Icon_minitimeTue 01 Apr 2014, 7:55 pm

Are you fùcking kidding me? wow. i've been looking at that avalanch guy link of the other Vgchat. haha they're talking crap about this fabulous site what a bunch of losers lol. i bet they hating because that place has shìtty traffic issues and most of the members there are bots. Tails also posted this forums, trying to lore those trolls here and fück stuff up. Terry, thanks for modding me on April fools my friend. hump, now i can ban our uninvited guests hooray!. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
avalanch
Learning the Ropes
avalanch

The "other" vgchat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "other" vgchat   The "other" vgchat Icon_minitimeTue 01 Apr 2014, 8:08 pm

Yep, that's me.  And yeah they are pretty sad over there, logging into my account & shitposting as me and then stickying it.  That was probably the work of either Jesse or fnool or both and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if they used this mod for it either.  But whatever, they can continue to be douchebags over there as much as they like.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

The "other" vgchat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "other" vgchat   The "other" vgchat Icon_minitimeTue 01 Apr 2014, 8:26 pm

Holy crap i heard of that name before. @Snivy i laughed my head off when they mentioned this site girlfriend lmao!. @Avalanch the majority of us here have been premabanned there for no reason dude like literary no reason. they banned all of those who was associated with BLVD and was affiliated with them. i filed complaints towards that site several times. i hope it get shutdown someday.

I understand what you and Terry been through in the pass. that place is flooded with trolls and butthurts with no lives.
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

The "other" vgchat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "other" vgchat   The "other" vgchat Icon_minitimeTue 01 Apr 2014, 8:45 pm

Interesting...
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

The "other" vgchat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "other" vgchat   The "other" vgchat Icon_minitimeTue 01 Apr 2014, 8:58 pm

WTH? well thier plot will fail. ;D
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

The "other" vgchat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "other" vgchat   The "other" vgchat Icon_minitimeWed 02 Apr 2014, 6:24 am

.....such words people.....such bad words.....
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

The "other" vgchat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "other" vgchat   The "other" vgchat Icon_minitimeWed 02 Apr 2014, 6:28 am

Nvm they are all a$$holes,you cant trust no one their and did blvd rlly make this website?
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

The "other" vgchat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "other" vgchat   The "other" vgchat Icon_minitimeWed 02 Apr 2014, 3:10 pm

I'm not sure why they made it Anime. the reason why me and the others joined this website because they banned us from there and most of that community is full of trash talkers, spammers and trolls.
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

The "other" vgchat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "other" vgchat   The "other" vgchat Icon_minitimeWed 02 Apr 2014, 4:18 pm

I see so it wasnt just me who notice that
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

The "other" vgchat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "other" vgchat   The "other" vgchat Icon_minitimeWed 02 Apr 2014, 4:39 pm

I've never been on that forums before. ha, the chats i been on though. kidda sad that tails manipulated some of the chatters to hate on this site.
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

The "other" vgchat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "other" vgchat   The "other" vgchat Icon_minitimeWed 02 Apr 2014, 4:44 pm

I would go their just to spam but there is nothing to spam overthere so sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The "other" vgchat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "other" vgchat   The "other" vgchat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "other" vgchat
Page 1 of 1