VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dorky things you've done so far? x3

Go down 
+3
Snivy
Oshawott
darkangel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
darkangel
Familiar Face III
darkangel

dorky things you've done so far? x3 Empty
PostSubject: dorky things you've done so far? x3   dorky things you've done so far? x3 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013, 12:36 am

Ok no judging people because dont know about you peoples but i have  a big share of dorky things i do and or did Ex: i sing in the shower
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: dorky things you've done so far? x3   dorky things you've done so far? x3 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013, 2:23 am

I like this thread already. Very Happy 

I do dorky things all time and i'm proud of it. anyway, just last week i was plan on going to my cusin's sweet 16 birthday party but i wanted to stay home and do math and play brain buster on the computer. she was disapointed that i didn't show up and i told sorry. lets just say i'm a super dork. ;D
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: dorky things you've done so far? x3   dorky things you've done so far? x3 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013, 2:34 am

I tend to sing and dance while in the shower myself(No offence). The way that i dress is kinda dorky as well, judging by my brothers(Which i could care less what they say). Smile
Back to top Go down
darkangel
Familiar Face III
darkangel

PostSubject: Re: dorky things you've done so far? x3   dorky things you've done so far? x3 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013, 9:57 am

Ok so the next dorkyest/dumb thing i did was i trried rug riding. Not so fun i might add, what you do is find a place kinda sloped that has concrete, like a skate park or something, then you get a bunch of sand and cover the concrete up with it after that your free to set the rug on the top if the slope and back up. you back up so you have enough force to puch the rug down the slope when you dive onto it. Yeah i did a face plant into a pole. DORKYEST STUNT EVER!! xD
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: dorky things you've done so far? x3   dorky things you've done so far? x3 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013, 11:40 am

Sweet i should try that stunt sometime. i like the idea alot darkangel so, i must steal your stunt jk. xD

I also did something pretty dumb/dorky and dangerous. Yesterday me and my friends rode our bikes down the hill, then jumped off our bikes and landed in a public swimming pole near my house, then we got in trouble afterwards but it was dorky and cool at the same time. xD
Back to top Go down
darkangel
Familiar Face III
darkangel

PostSubject: Re: dorky things you've done so far? x3   dorky things you've done so far? x3 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013, 2:51 pm

Wow so many ways that could end in death thatits belongs here. Lol

Another thing that i have done is.. Wait for it... Ok i tried dog wrestling. Sounds normal and fun until you decide to do it on the very edge of a porch while in shorts in a t-shirt in the middle of winter how i got the idea i have no clue but i did and i fell off and i lost a wrestling with my pug. Yes i just said that i lost a wrestling match with a PUG
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: dorky things you've done so far? x3   dorky things you've done so far? x3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Nov 2013, 6:06 pm

Oh gosh i can't wrestle with any dogs, but i sounds fun though lol. It's really cold, what were you thinking wearing shorts and a white t shirt outside? maybe your used to cold temp. Very Happy

Anywho, just before i went to school i woke up 2hrs before school opens. Umm for some strange reason, i was walking down the street in my PJs with my bookbag on. Hmm people were steering at me like i had something on me then a woman told me "why the heck are you wearing pjs? is their a pj party at your school or something young lady?" i told her that was runing late for school, then she said "school dosen't start til another 2hrs" god i looked so freakin dumb afterwards lol. I had to sneak my way back inside of my house before any of my parents or other sibblings notice. Thank god that eveyone was still asleep at the time. what suprised me was how didn't anybody notice the door shut? my family can sleep through an earthquake that how deep they sleep lol. 

You guys can laugh i found it really funny too. xD
Back to top Go down
darkangel
Familiar Face III
darkangel

PostSubject: Re: dorky things you've done so far? x3   dorky things you've done so far? x3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Nov 2013, 8:09 am

wow lol thats so weird i think you might just be my long lost sister xD i've done that before

k so dorkyest thing i have done this week... well actually its pretty much what i did monday lol so early in the week.i was sitting at the lunch table at school and was totally hyped up on candy and soda , when my best friend from kindergarden sat near me.. i looked at him calmly for a second then said right to his face. " y'now i used to think you were a homo" i plain out said it outa the blue all calm and stotic about it! He replied with a " what the.??" then turbed away and ignored me as i broke into a huge fit of laughter. thats how weird/ dorky/ plain out random i am
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: dorky things you've done so far? x3   dorky things you've done so far? x3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Nov 2013, 10:40 am

Lmao, darkangel wow you really went their. xD

I did something pretty dumb/dorky just the other day. ok it was me, my brother and 4 friends we went into a supermarket, then we grabbed 2 push cart and started riding in it. the store workers was upset at all of us and threaten us to stop or they'll call police so, we stopped horse playing and brought some food for thanksiving. I really wanted to put that on Youtube but none of us had time to record it lol.
Back to top Go down
darkangel
Familiar Face III
darkangel

PostSubject: Re: dorky things you've done so far? x3   dorky things you've done so far? x3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov 2013, 9:21 pm

lol nice.

ok so it snowed today at my school and i discovered the fun of sliding like a dork on the ramps, until that is my principal came out and was all "STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!" thus messing me up and sending me down to the ground fast offbalance and hard.
i honestly think i broke a bone in my toosh (behind) i fell so hard, and then she stormed over to me and said fairly loud "meet me in my office now!" only thing she trold me was that i'd get in big trouble if i did it again. then an anouncment was heard saying the same thing. - thats when everyone started doing it just for the fun of angering the principal x3 my schools logic..
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: dorky things you've done so far? x3   dorky things you've done so far? x3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Nov 2013, 12:24 pm

I did something pretty dumb like 4 years ago. ok, when it snowed, my cool friends dared me to take off almost all my clothes and roll down dat cold ass snowy hill, leaving me with only my boxers. I rolled down a snow hill almost butt naked then i got hella sick for trying to be down an stuff. moments later my girl called 911 because i wasn't responding for about 30 secs. some of my friends were crying, regretting to dare me to do dat in the first place. i've alot of heart and i ain't scared to do anything dangerous, but that was pretty dumb. I totally forgot where we went so yea, that's about it i guess.
Back to top Go down
Derpy Ducks
Social Butterfly III
Derpy Ducks

PostSubject: Re: dorky things you've done so far? x3   dorky things you've done so far? x3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Nov 2013, 7:30 am

woah, crazy stuff. i once swam a sausage.
Back to top Go down
darkangel
Familiar Face III
darkangel

PostSubject: Re: dorky things you've done so far? x3   dorky things you've done so far? x3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Nov 2013, 9:50 am

...i dont even...xD

ok so the other day i was cleaning my room and every piece of clothing that was clean and i didnt want to put up i put on...i ended up looking like a penguin with 3 belts around my neck and maybe 5 hats on im such a dork...x3
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: dorky things you've done so far? x3   dorky things you've done so far? x3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Nov 2013, 6:44 pm

^lmao

I did something dorky today. my dad had just brought this big flat screen T.v, so i went into the box, then put my 5 year old sister in the box and slide the box down steirs omg it was so fun lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
Derpy Goomba
Selective Poster
Derpy Goomba

PostSubject: Re: dorky things you've done so far? x3   dorky things you've done so far? x3 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov 2013, 5:36 am

xd i would so do that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dorky things you've done so far? x3   dorky things you've done so far? x3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dorky things you've done so far? x3
Page 1 of 1