VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Black and White 2

Go down 
+4
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Snivy
Tyviette
LegitHugh
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LegitHugh
Learning the Ropes
LegitHugh

Pokemon Black and White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Black and White 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 8:32 pm

What do you think about these games? Are they better then the original or worse? I'd like your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 9:04 pm

Absolute sheit.
I mean, diamond and pearl were okay, and after years of stomaching it, I finally began to accept it. And RIGHT when I was about to be okay with it, they spit Black and White at me. As if it wasn't hard enough repressing rage on this game, they keep their shitstreak going and make Black 2 and White 2. Don't even get me started on X and Y. xD
Back to top Go down
LegitHugh
Learning the Ropes
LegitHugh

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2013, 12:12 am

Haha well the only good thing id say that came from B/W 2 was me! Hugh xD
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 6:31 am

I like them. XD
Back to top Go down
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Mudkip The Mud Fish

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 3:08 pm

IT WAS ALL GOOD UNTIL GEN 4 CAME OUT. GEN 3 WAS OKAY I GUESS BUT WHATEVER. NOW POKEMON IS FOR LITTLE KIDS~A Majority of Pokemon Red/Blue Players that can't seem to accept these new games.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Forum Spokesperson II
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Mar 2013, 8:12 pm

Shouldn't this thread be in the Nintendo topic or something.

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 are the same like the part 1, except a little more different to it. So yeah I've played Pokemon White 2 before, and I think it's an okay game. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl are always the bests for me.
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Mar 2013, 11:24 pm

Meh. Depends on the person.
Back to top Go down
LegitHugh
Learning the Ropes
LegitHugh

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2013, 4:37 pm

Thank you Snivy. i liked them i thought it was different. but i didn't like the Pokemon made for b/w. i like the characters and story and that the Pokemon move but that's basically it.
Back to top Go down
Team Skull
Selective Poster
Team Skull

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon black and white 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 5:31 pm

LegitHugh wrote:
Thank you Snivy. i liked them i thought it was different. but i didn't like the Pokemon made for b/w. i like the characters and story and that the Pokemon move but that's basically it.
let's be honest here who even gave 2 fucks about the pokemon in gen 5 except haxorus hydreigon ferrothorn dw serperior and landorus-t
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 Icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 5:40 am

I felt like a pro beating black 2 in 4 1/2 days im awsome
Back to top Go down
Team Skull
Selective Poster
Team Skull

PostSubject: Re:Pokemon Black and White 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 Icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 5:26 pm

AnimeFan wrote:
I felt like a pro beating black 2 in 4 1/2 days im awsome
hey i beat it in 2 days

Last edited by Link master on Fri 03 May 2013, 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 5:48 am

Haha B/W was good but they messed up on the pokemon design. those pokemon look weird like yugioh monsters. these are my fav 5 gens. Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurim, Victini, and The swords of justice pack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black and White 2
Page 1 of 1