VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2013: Any Milestones?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Toasty
Social Butterfly

2013: Any Milestones? Empty
PostSubject: 2013: Any Milestones?   2013: Any Milestones? Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jan 2013, 1:34 am

It's 2013 here, and who here has any milestones they're soon to going to encounter or have already passed?

For me, this year marks the 17th year of my time spent on the internet. I'm not shitting you, I've literally wasted that much time of my life. A good 1/3rd, if not, more than half of my life entirely. I've started surfing in 1996 with a WebTV system back then which in comparison with computers back then, you couldn't do much with it. It enabled you to surf the web on your television set at dial-up speeds.

I can safely say that I've seen a lot go down between then and now. I'd have to say it was a lot damn quieter then and people gave a damn too. Not the stupidity all of us have had the misfortune of dealing with recently.

So, yeahs.
Back to top Go down
Razz
Administrator
Administrator
Razz

PostSubject: Re: 2013: Any Milestones?   2013: Any Milestones? Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jan 2013, 4:03 pm

Lol that is one hell of a story! I didn't really start surfing the net until like 2000 or 2001 when i was searching for codes for my newly bought ps2.
While doing that i found tons of interesting crap to get into,it was a whole new world for me i was only like 12 or 13.
I spent most of my life studying animal and life science at an early age so the net actually elevated my interest for that lol.
I still study stuff in that category and i have found an interest in psychology aswell.
Oh man im way off topic now lol,but yeah.
Back to top Go down
JadeMahBoi
Administrator
Administrator
JadeMahBoi

PostSubject: Re: 2013: Any Milestones?   2013: Any Milestones? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jan 2013, 12:25 am

Yes, I started browsing the web long ago. It all started when I was 9 and wanted to learn about coding. Later on I went to start on Fm and and recently to know I've been one of the greatest staff on some sites. Now I'm going to make my mark here in the future right here on vgchat2. I'm already starting with my post count on first day here. I'm going to make history
Back to top Go down
http://universehostings.us
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: 2013: Any Milestones?   2013: Any Milestones? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 4:42 pm

Milestones:

Acquire more friends! [_]

Acquire more video games! [\,]

Acquire more social skills! [_]

;-; Progress: 33%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013: Any Milestones?   2013: Any Milestones? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2013: Any Milestones?
Page 1 of 1