VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Left 4 Dead

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

Left 4 Dead  Empty
PostSubject: Left 4 Dead    Left 4 Dead  Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 3:09 pm

Hay guys a buddy of mine name big smoke said to put this up lol anyways i want to know do you guys like the game. we can chat about it here. don't be shy i don't bite. hump unless you try to flirt with me xD. ignore that i'm just playing. left 4 dead is a great game to play. i played both games. ugh that zombies i hate fighting against are tanks and witches. i hate getting pounced on as a hunter appears. smokers they lurk and, strangle you like scopion from MK with his GET OVER HERE! boomers are nasty fat zombies that vomits to make you go blind. my favorite character is Zoey from the first one. the second one is Nick. Smile
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

Left 4 Dead  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead    Left 4 Dead  Icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 5:07 am

Looking like that the men will be all over you. :p left 4 dead is a good game. hmm i would which is better out of left 4 dead or dead rising games. i never beating left 4 dead of hard mode. i like that pipe bomb. lol zombies run by it and boom! blood mist. my fav person to play with in the first one was Zoey. the sec was roachell sorry if i got her name wrong. she's the black woman you can play as. i'll edit later. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Lizifer
Selective Poster
Lizifer

Left 4 Dead  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead    Left 4 Dead  Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 12:44 pm

I FUDGING LOVE L4D
Tanks are alot easier to take down now than they were a year ago. I guess they updated the first game when they made the tanks so weak in 2.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

Left 4 Dead  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead    Left 4 Dead  Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 1:03 pm

Yeah they're weaker in part 2. the witches are easy to kill. just simply turn off your flashlights, go close to it with a shotgun. boom! headshot 1 hit kill. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

Left 4 Dead  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead    Left 4 Dead  Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 7:50 pm

wow i never knew it was easy to kill a witch it took me lots of bullets to kill a here and if you go close to the witch and shoot here your dead/downed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

Left 4 Dead  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead    Left 4 Dead  Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 8:57 pm

I only have L4D2, so I can only praise L4D2. Though I will say this before I go:

PILLZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Left 4 Dead  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead    Left 4 Dead  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Left 4 Dead
Page 1 of 1