VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where do you get your movies from?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizifer
Selective Poster
Lizifer

Where do you get your movies from? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you get your movies from?   Where do you get your movies from? Icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 10:53 am

I'm one of those people that have my PC (well a pc) hooked up to my TV so I watch my movies on that. I have a 1 tril External Hard drive that I store all the movies and shows on. Cool
Sometimes I'll stream the movie, if its only worth a single watching but download others.
I of course use piratebay and utorrent to download my movies.

What do you guys use to watch your movies?
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your movies from?   Where do you get your movies from? Icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 11:20 am

I have netflix on my xbox 360. i watch movies from that. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your movies from?   Where do you get your movies from? Icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 11:37 am

I watch my movies on epix
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your movies from?   Where do you get your movies from? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 3:53 pm

Netflix and uTorrent~

:3c
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your movies from?   Where do you get your movies from? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 4:23 am

If I'm lucky enough I can sometimes, but rarely, see a movie on the big screen. Most recent movie I saw in theater was Wreck-It Ralph an' dear gods that movie's beautiful. Other than that, I usually watch movies whenever they appear on TV, look for 'em On Demand, or I try ta look up childhood movies on the Internet.
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your movies from?   Where do you get your movies from? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 5:41 pm

;A; Wreck-It Ralph was awesome. I, at first, went for Sonic's 5-second cameo, but the movie itself was great too.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Forum Spokesperson II
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your movies from?   Where do you get your movies from? Icon_minitimeFri 01 Mar 2013, 5:22 pm

Wreck-it Ralph! I like dat movie. But theres more movies to watch so yeah, I get my movies from NetFlix.
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your movies from?   Where do you get your movies from? Icon_minitimeFri 01 Mar 2013, 11:00 pm

Yeah. New animes supposedly coming on either this month or May!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your movies from?   Where do you get your movies from? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do you get your movies from?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VGForums :: Videos :: Movies-
Jump to: