VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rude Emails

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

Rude Emails Empty
PostSubject: Rude Emails   Rude Emails Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2015, 10:04 pm

It's been taking me a long time to get to these, but I will not accept these emails. This was over from bulbagarden when I tried to appeal to be unbanned.

We were just saying that MichaelXD was unfairly banned and infracted just for saying he was Cycling Road's brother. I am his cousin and I came here for Pokemon. I also got a biased infraction. Should I report you too, or are you not going to be hostile about it?

to me
Rude Emails Cleardot

On 15/11/2013 07:06, Rakatu Dan wrote:

Quote :
We were just saying that MichaelXD was unfairly banned and infracted just for saying he was Cycling Road's brother. I am his cousin and I came here for Pokemon. I also got a biased infraction. Should I report you too, or are you not going to be hostile about it?

MichaelXD was not unfairly banned and has involved his family so much in his obsession to get unbanned that he has effectively erased all trust we can have of them.

He's not being unbanned. We want no mention of him. End of.

to iteru
Rude Emails Cleardot

I grabbed him so quickly, for he has this to say.

This is MichaelXD, and when I was banned on August 23, 2011, there was no email appeal form in the email. Were you not head staff when this happened?

Time for a group chat.

What's wrong with stating you are Cycling Road's brother? It's not breaking any rules, so why should you care?

He only came to bulbagarden about the bulbagarden forums for Pokemon.

It's such a shame I have to fake family members just to send all those messages. I have been a lot for over the past almost 4 years that I never got a chance to chat up with 15 year olds when I was 15, their age as well. Could someone please help? It's them that are the bad guys.
Back to top Go down

Rude Emails
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VGForums :: Random Topics-
Jump to: