VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bruh i been on this for 2 years crazy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

Bruh i been on this for 2 years crazy Empty
PostSubject: Bruh i been on this for 2 years crazy   Bruh i been on this for 2 years crazy Icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2015, 10:58 pm

So while i was i was stressed out to friend problems and skool work but im back on track i plan helping are family grow and iterry helps me sponser the site maybe people will start to join.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: Bruh i been on this for 2 years crazy   Bruh i been on this for 2 years crazy Icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2015, 11:16 pm

Glad to hear it AngelofChaos! Way to get back on track, and we'd love for you to try to see if you can actually bring more friends here.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: Bruh i been on this for 2 years crazy   Bruh i been on this for 2 years crazy Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2015, 7:07 am

I'd like the idea on making this place more actived. me, Snivy, Shadow Kitty and the rest of my friends do go around other sites like PS, Twitter and FB asking people to join up. sadly, when newcomers do join, most of them just stop coming and never post. If you're willing to help out Anime that's fine with me bro. I kinda like it here with just us here and all eh, new faces doesn't hurt either I guess lol. Very Happy

Again, WB Dude! I need to get ready for school later!
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Bruh i been on this for 2 years crazy   Bruh i been on this for 2 years crazy Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2015, 7:23 am

That's because most of those people who join up isn't familar with these types of forums. I've been PMed by newcomers asking me "Hey how does this site work?" "I'm not used to being on forums can you help me?" yeah that sort of stuff. I think I've been here for 2 years myself. Osha I totally agree with you my cute little snuggle pie. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruh i been on this for 2 years crazy   Bruh i been on this for 2 years crazy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bruh i been on this for 2 years crazy
Page 1 of 1