VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friend and I being mistreated along with family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

Friend and I being mistreated along with family Empty
PostSubject: Friend and I being mistreated along with family   Friend and I being mistreated along with family Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2015, 12:03 am

My older brother Cycling Road has not been able to change his name to Cycling Road on purplesurge because they banned it for no reason. My friend Jason is at my house and he has been mistreated with me.

We have been falsely accused as the real Max. He was the one who did bad stuff like impersonate moderators and harass them and we're always falsely accused as him when it comes down to stuff. I hope this was very short and concise. Please help. This happened on serebii and the server this occurred was purplesurge.

Cycling Road, Jason, and I never do bad things.
Back to top Go down

Friend and I being mistreated along with family
Page 1 of 1