VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Site Suggestions

Go down 
+2
killz
Tyviette
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013, 4:58 pm

I listed quite a few suggestions, just in the wrong topic. Voice your opinions here! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013, 9:55 pm

I think the text at the top need to be changed cuz some people can't read cursive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 4:54 pm

killz wrote:
I think the text at the top need to be changed cuz some people can't read cursive.

yeah i agree. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jan 2013, 12:51 am

Toasty?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jan 2013, 10:23 am

Toasty look a your inbox/msgs
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 4:58 pm

I think the header image neeeeeeds to be changed. It looks awfully unprofessional, no offense.
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 5:20 pm

Ideas:

Badges

Would promote user activity!

-Getting the Swing of Things (Log on at least once in a day for a total of 10 days.)

-You Come Here Often? (Log on at least once in a day for a total of 25 days.)

-A Real Regular (Log on at least once in a day for a total of 50 days.)

-Visit Veteran (Log on at least once in a day for a total of 100 days.)

-Forum Legend (Log on at least once in a day for a total of 500 days.)

-First Impressions (Edit your profile at least once and make your first post on the forum.)

-Lasting Impressions (Make at least 10 friends or more after achieving 'First Impressions'.)

-Promoted! (Start as a regular user and be promoted to any part of staff on the forum.)

-Mr. Manager (Become a forum administrator.)

-1337 (Acquire a total of 1337 points on the site.)

-Bronze Award (Be registered on the site for a whole year.)

-Silver Award (Be registered on the site for two whole years and have accumulated a total of 250 points.)

-Gold Award (Be registered on the site for three whole years and have accumulated a total of 1,000 points.)

-Platinum Award (Be registered on the site for four whole years and have accumulated a total of 2,500 points.)

-Diamond Award (Be registered on the site for five whole years or more and have accumulated a total of 10,000 points.)

-Sleep Depraived (Be logged in for 24 straight hours.)

-Insomniac (Be logged in for 48 straight hours.)

-Forever Alone (Have a total of 0 friends for a whole month.)

-Cryostasis (Log back on for the first time in 6 months or longer.)

-Hypersleep (Log back on for the first time in a year or longer.)

-Public Enemy (Make 10 or more foes.)

-Typesetter (Use every font styling and every combination of the three in posts. [Bold, italic, underline])

-I Got 99 Problems, But a Post Ain't One! (Make a total of 100 posts with less than 100 characters [letters] each.)

Those are just some little ideas I had for if you considered adding badges. Those arent all my ideas, just a good list of 'em.

Custom Viewing

Users should be able to select a theme they want to view VGC2 in. For example, create 3 different 'looks' for the forum that users can view the forum in.

Custom User-titles

Users should be able to create a 'title' for themselves under their name in a post, like in VGC.

Mini-blogs

Users should get a mini-blog page on their profile for users to see what their friends are up to. Sort of like a status update or something like that.

-----

Thanks for reading my suggestions, hopefully you can take these and my past ones into consideration~
Back to top Go down
ToadsBattle28
Learning the Ropes
ToadsBattle28

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 5:43 pm

The header looks absolutely awful. Literally, about 20 minutes in Photoshop any photo editor would fix that.

"The best video game site". Very unprofessional.

The fonts and colors mixed in with the default third party forum theme don't blend well together. Try going for something a bit more minimalistic.

I'm not trying to troll, but it genuinely needs work, especially if you expect your member base to grow.

Two cents.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Forum Spokesperson II
Toxic

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 6:02 pm

I like some of the award parts, while the promoted part, alright i guess ^-^
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 4:22 pm

ToadsBattle28 wrote:
The header looks absolutely awful. Literally, about 20 minutes in Photoshop any photo editor would fix that.

"The best video game site". Very unprofessional.

The fonts and colors mixed in with the default third party forum theme don't blend well together. Try going for something a bit more minimalistic.

I'm not trying to troll, but it genuinely needs work, especially if you expect your member base to grow.

Two cents.

Definitely. I like it sorta right now, but there is PLENTY of room for improvement. I'm sure as time passes someone will fix it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Suggestions
Page 1 of 1