VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you love talking to girls on the internet?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

Do you love talking to girls on the internet? Empty
PostSubject: Do you love talking to girls on the internet?   Do you love talking to girls on the internet? Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2014, 5:47 am

I'm not trying to sound creepy, but this applies to Pokémon forums and Skype. I had known that some of the mods were boys and that some of them were girls. I also got asked here once if I was a boy or a girl, and I remember how I should keep my sig in tact because once I post without one, it's hard to get one on because this is not the kind of forum where a cute sig like mine would appear again after I had already just gone without one in a single post, especially in the creation of a thread.

This thread goes out to anyone such as Hatsume Mika, Myra the Meowstic, Snivy, Shadow Kitty, Lyra Kotone, and darkangel for example. There are also a ton of girl people too on Skype and I got Sarah and Princess Luna too.

I'll probably update more soon when the time comes. I have a letter to check on soon and to read and send later. Too doo loo!
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Do you love talking to girls on the internet?   Do you love talking to girls on the internet? Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2014, 10:28 pm

Razz Yes Razz Title does make it look a little creepy though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: Do you love talking to girls on the internet?   Do you love talking to girls on the internet? Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2014, 10:48 pm

Hmm, I wonder if they'll think my signature is cool. It does have a lot of cute boys in shorts on laptops. That's what I'm in right now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you love talking to girls on the internet?   Do you love talking to girls on the internet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you love talking to girls on the internet?
Page 1 of 1