VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The design sucks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Designer
Anonymous

The design sucks Empty
PostSubject: The design sucks   The design sucks Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 1:44 pm

this is no were close to other sites I have seen the design sucks here my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

The design sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The design sucks   The design sucks Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2014, 11:41 am

Then why the hell are you here for idiot? You came here just to say this like mate!? Haha you're probably one of those yanks from that other garbage VGchat i hate!!. Wink 

Sorry for posting this mods, admins and other members. D:
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

The design sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The design sucks   The design sucks Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2014, 1:51 pm

Zoura Girl wrote:
Then why the hell are you here for idiot? You came here just to say this like mate!? Haha you're probably one of those yanks from that other garbage VGchat i hate!!. Wink 

Sorry for posting this mods, admins and other members. D:

BOO! What cha doing Zoura Girl? If you didn't like what the thread said, you should've ignored it. You should know better, silly. lol!
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

The design sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The design sucks   The design sucks Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2014, 5:26 am

Them pics though... and yes i agree it needs to be updated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
Sponsored content

The design sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The design sucks   The design sucks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The design sucks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VGForums :: Guest-
Jump to: