VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need Help With Bulbagarden

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

Need Help With Bulbagarden Empty
PostSubject: Need Help With Bulbagarden   Need Help With Bulbagarden Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2014, 3:33 am

I joined three years ago and said that I was Cycling Road's brother and that he had been lying about his friend Max being his brother. I got unfairly banned and all my posts were deleted. I had to get at least 10 posts to vm a moderator of staff. So I got ten posts. I posted all about Pokémon because as honest as I am, I don't spam to increase my post count like some people did on the serebiiforums. I am always true to myself and I always tell the truth.

I said that Cycling Road was my brother to staff, and then I got a 1000 point infraction, and all my posts were deleted. No one answered me on AIM, so I made many more accounts to contest the ban, and all the admins were mean to me. Could someone please help me? I am telling the truth. I am truly Cycling Road's younger brother. You can look in my profile for it.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

Need Help With Bulbagarden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Bulbagarden   Need Help With Bulbagarden Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2014, 11:17 am

Please help. Could someone help me evade the ban to anything?
Back to top Go down

Need Help With Bulbagarden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VGForums :: Random Topics-
Jump to: