VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assistance please

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

Assistance please Empty
PostSubject: Assistance please   Assistance please Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2014, 11:35 am

All three of us, MichaelXD, MichaelXD001, and Cycling_Road were all unfairly banned from the marriland forums and we had our accounts checked to send us emails of our daily digest. All I did was post in the Chatterbox on Friday, June 7, 2013 and I posted with the flow of the conversation. I stated how great of a mod I'd be and how that I'd not punish people for little things such as less than three words but only for spamming such as flooding a topic and multiple double posting not contributing to a conversation.

Then CerebralRay came in and said, "MichaelXD, you just sound like a suck-up who has made too many mistakes and is trying to REDEEM yourself. No offense, but you seem to rub people the wrong way with your posts." I reported that, then MewtwoMaster came in and said, "He's never going to be a mod. Guys, mods do things to keep the forum orderly..." and etc etc. I reported that post too. Then I changed the topic.

Later Thundawave came in and said, "Guys, please be careful with what you reply with. Because you may just regret it later. Just saying." I was fine at that time.

Much later, I received a pm from Terry_Karzahni. He talked to me about my report and it was only the post I reported from CerebralRay's response. He told me when someone says, "No offense, it means "no offense." I replied to him a few times and then a few minutes later, I was unfairly banned with my daily digest still checked. I was banned for 30 days from the end of June 7 to the end of July 7. I went back on the forums after my brothers had gotten banned two days later and had a hissy fit. All I wanted to do was say that I was unfairly banned.

Earlier, I was told that if I report the wrong person, tell a mod right away. I was busy on Friday, June 7, helping out my mom with garbage for the pick-up truck, not for the garbage truck, as that's only for Tuesdays, but for the garbage to be put on the street without the cans, so I didn't have time to tell a mod. That made me less likely to tell a mod. Then I asked for Ice Dragon's Skype and he said that I was banned for my post in the chatterbox and I was thinking to myself that that was ridiculous and that the ban should have never occurred. Yes, I evaded it intentionally because I was tired of being mistreated. 

Then on July 9, I was unfairly banned again. I was just getting to know CerebralRay better and making a friend and, oh am I allowed to say masturbating on this forum? I got banned on one forum for using it as a derogatory term when I didn't actually mean to say it in a mean way. It's just associated with my happy feeling I get from nice and good people. Then my brothers came on the forum and reported a mod they were contacting who falsely told that admin Kenshin that it looked like they were ban evading when they weren't and then we got all permabanned by the webmaster.

Meanwhile when I reported someone on another forum as I went to PXR, I didn't care who'd I report and what I report them for and then I got yelled at by Judge Dredd who was mistreating me on PXR and unfairly banned me from Pe2k just for making another MichaelXD account. That's why I have so many MichaelXD usernames. I mean he needed to shut up. It was all because of what happened on marriland too, plus what I got on Skype on the morning of August 7 last year from some ignorant stupid person, "you ******* liar..." 

So now we're all stuck receiving emails every night from our daily digest except for the part when it wasn't working. On Friday, April 11, 2014 when meanwhile I was talking to Sarah, the nicest girl or person on the internet, I was registering up for the curse forums with a MichaelXD account and it also signed me up for the marriland forums, so the ban evasion was an accident, but I had a couple hours while I was there because I think everyone was asleep. It was also early in the morning. I had time to pm Marriland and then before 5 AM, a mod banned me and I tried to explain that I was registering for curse and that I didn't mean to rejoin marriland forums. It was an accident, and they denied my appeal without explaining or saying anything to me. They were totally being mean because it totally wasn't my fault and it didn't matter whether that happened or not. They were mean to me before that happened, so please help. I gave good details.

I still have yet to tell Sarah, but who knows where she is? If you wish to talk to this nice person, you may add me on Skype which I'll give in a short while after I get to know some of you better more since we like to joke around a lot here.
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

Assistance please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance please   Assistance please Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2014, 12:42 pm

Whats this about?
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

Assistance please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance please   Assistance please Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2014, 12:46 pm

The notifications not stopping and Marriland took down his old marriland site which had a contact us in November. BTW, I vaguely remember that I believe I said when my older ipod got a cracked screen on the marriland forums, "it's because it was on the floor when I was trying to masturbate in my private room, but it also could've been the other activity I was doing on it too." Don't take my word for it because I'm wondering if I can say "masturbate." I rarely ever talk about it on forums out in the open. I just have to be careful with saying that to someone.

They come in every night at 10:00 PM Pacific Time because that is midnight in Central Time where the owner probably lives. He lives in Wisconsin, and I am also not at home right now. I'm visiting family the whole time.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

Assistance please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance please   Assistance please Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2014, 6:05 am

Could someone please assist me and see how they could help? I'm tired of waiting for help and responses to come.
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

Assistance please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance please   Assistance please Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2014, 3:44 pm

What lol? I mean like you we're semi-rightfully banned, you really shouldn't ask to become a mod fight off the bat, you don't ask, you become one. They shouldn't have assumed, but yeah, you we're being a suck-up let's not lie to ourselves. Your brothers happened to be banned due to the fact they matched your IP, it makes total sense. You were also false reporting, they didn't do anything wrong, CelebralRay just put in his two cents on the order and stated what he thought happened, you didn't need to report that. And I don't even know why the fuuck you would report MewtwoMasters post, he was just trying to say you don't become a mod as soon as you join, and told everyone to avoid causing drama, it makes PERFECT sense. K so moving on, you contradict yourself starting in the fourth paragraph, you thought you had reported the right person, so you wouldn't have told a mod you reported the wrong people. I mean you were banned for a perfectly good reason, don't ask to be a mod, that's CLEARLY asking for drama, kids are on the forum, their bound to act up. I mean using the word masturbating on a kids forum like marriland is not okay lol, you said the word so yeah, once again not unfair. I couldn't really understand that paragraph to much btw work on your grammar next time lol no offense. Paragraph 7 doesn't relate to the subject why the fuuck would you include stuff from another forum. Your fault for not knowing Marriland was supported by curse forums, the first rule of moderation - Don't trust banned members lacking evidence.

That concludes 10 minutes of wasted time.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

Assistance please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance please   Assistance please Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2014, 4:27 pm

Lol, Kyon. xD

Kyon is right! seriously, this is the reason why we ignored this thread because it's a waste of time. looks like “someone” is trying to start fire and, want other people to cleanup their mess (no offense). umm what ever happened to just moving on? *smh* so what they banned you unfairly fuuck them and move on. e.e
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

Assistance please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance please   Assistance please Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2014, 6:29 pm

Kyon wrote:
What lol? I mean like you we're semi-rightfully banned, you really shouldn't ask to become a mod fight off the bat, you don't ask, you become one. They shouldn't have assumed, but yeah, you we're being a suck-up let's not lie to ourselves. Your brothers happened to be banned due to the fact they matched your IP, it makes total sense. You were also false reporting, they didn't do anything wrong, CelebralRay just put in his two cents on the order and stated what he thought happened, you didn't need to report that. And I don't even know why the fuuck you would report MewtwoMasters post, he was just trying to say you don't become a mod as soon as you join, and told everyone to avoid causing drama, it makes PERFECT sense. K so moving on, you contradict yourself starting in the fourth paragraph, you thought you had reported the right person, so you wouldn't have told a mod you reported the wrong people. I mean you were banned for a perfectly good reason, don't ask to be a mod, that's CLEARLY asking for drama, kids are on the forum, their bound to act up. I mean using the word masturbating on a kids forum like marriland is not okay lol, you said the word so yeah, once again not unfair. I couldn't really understand that paragraph to much btw work on your grammar next time lol no offense. Paragraph 7 doesn't relate to the subject why the fuuck would you include stuff from another forum. Your fault for not knowing Marriland was supported by curse forums, the first rule of moderation - Don't trust banned members lacking evidence.

That concludes 10 minutes of wasted time.

Wait a minute. I wasn't banned on there for saying masturbate.

[11:45:47 AM] Ghost Tracie: Hi MichaelXD, I'd like to add you as a contact. I'm PrincessLuna, one of the mods from Marriland.com
[11:45:59 AM] *** MichaelXD has shared contact details with Ghost Tracie. ***
[11:46:02 AM] MichaelXD: Hi
[11:46:20 AM] MichaelXD: I'd like to tell you something, but right now I'm posting a response to someone on the minecraft forums.
[11:46:20 AM] Ghost Tracie: Hello
[11:46:27 AM] Ghost Tracie: Mkay
[11:53:52 AM] MichaelXD: So can I tell you my story please?
[11:53:56 AM] MichaelXD: Only marriland related this time.
[11:54:03 AM] Ghost Tracie: Go ahead
[11:54:10 AM] MichaelXD: I was unfairly banned by Kenshin.
[11:54:13 AM] MichaelXD: He's not there anymore.
[11:54:21 AM] MichaelXD: He left a couple days after my second ban was supposed to lift.
[11:55:10 AM] MichaelXD: Are you aware that my other account came onto the site by accident?
[11:58:35 AM] Ghost Tracie: I saw the forum post, yes. As for the ordeal with Kenshin, you were banned for a reason. You were filling false reports, you payed little to no respect to the rules of the Marriland Forums or its modertors and adminastrators. You had dodged warnings/bans several times. (After being banned once, we view all accounts that share an IP or household and continue to cause trouble as alternate accounts, period, no exceptions.)
 You had been warned to stay away from people who were bothering you, as well as to not instegate things, whih you continued to do while on the Marriland Forums.
[11:58:56 AM] MichaelXD: I didn't send false reports.
[11:59:25 AM] MichaelXD: I hadn't dodged any warnings or bans there.
[12:01:22 PM] Ghost Tracie: Looking back at the report records, you have filed false reports. And yes, you have dodged bans/warnings on the site with accounts such as CyclingRoad, even if he is your brother, you still share an IP address. Even if it wasn't your account, we have this policy:
[11:58 AM] Ghost Tracie:
<<<  (After being banned once, we view all accounts that share an IP or household and continue to cause trouble as alternate accounts, period, no exceptions.)
[12:01:38 PM] MichaelXD: I was unfairly banned the night of June 7
[12:03:47 PM] Ghost Tracie: You were not unfairly banned. Kenshin banned you for a reason.
"Has been warned various times to quit talking about things in the past. He has been warned to stay away from people and not instigate things, he has been warned for false reports. With all these built up a one month ban will occur. Upon events like this happening again the bans will be doubled every time."
[12:03:58 PM] MichaelXD: I wasn't talking about anything in the past.
[12:04:31 PM] Ghost Tracie: Though I don't believe I was a mod at the time, I do believe that you had been instigating things with Charles/Mewtwomaster?
[12:04:40 PM] MichaelXD: No, he was insulting me.
[12:04:45 PM] MichaelXD: I never instigated a thing with him.
[12:04:54 PM] MichaelXD: Who banned my last account that signed up on accident again?
[12:04:59 PM] MichaelXD: Who denied my brother's appeal?
[12:07:07 PM] Ghost Tracie: All that I can find that Mewtwomaster said was that he didn't think that you would become a mod. This is the only "harrassment" that you've reported, and it's not really harrassment.
 As for your last two questions, I'm afraid I can't share that with you.
[12:07:23 PM] MichaelXD: No, I tried to find the right reason to report it, but it wasn't there.
[12:07:31 PM] MichaelXD: So I just used the approximate reasoning only to report him.
[12:07:55 PM] Ghost Tracie: there are no reports on MTM aside from that one from you.
[12:08:09 PM] MichaelXD: Is that the only report I did on him?
[12:08:22 PM] Ghost Tracie: Yes
[12:08:26 PM] Ghost Tracie: and he wasn't harrassing you
[12:08:32 PM] MichaelXD: I believe I reported him plenty of times before that.
[12:08:42 PM] MichaelXD: Whatever your name is, they told me to use the approximate reasoning.
[12:08:51 PM] MichaelXD: I couldn't even leave the box or the reason blank.
[12:08:58 PM] Ghost Tracie: How is this harrassing someone?
"I like how he's most likely going to report me because I don't think he'll be a mod lol."
[12:09:11 PM] MichaelXD: I reported that because he was starting to troll.
[12:09:17 PM] MichaelXD: I already changed the topic.
[12:09:45 PM] Ghost Tracie: He was replying to CerebralRay, whom you also reported.
[12:09:52 PM] MichaelXD: I didn't know that.
[12:10:01 PM] MichaelXD: How was I to know that he was responding to someone else?
[12:10:07 PM] Ghost Tracie: oh, I don't know
[12:10:14 PM] Ghost Tracie: because he quoted the other person's post?
[12:10:20 PM] MichaelXD: I didn't see that.
[12:10:25 PM] MichaelXD: My computer was also running slow.
[12:10:36 PM] MichaelXD: And I told the mod many times that he was insulting us and saying that I can't comprehend anything.
[12:10:49 PM] Ghost Tracie: Yet there's no evidence of that.
[12:11:02 PM] MichaelXD: Have you spoken to Marriland?
[12:11:07 PM] Ghost Tracie: also, this is Cerebral's post you reported, which was declined.
"@MichaelXD You just sound like a massive suck up to me that's made too many mistakes and is trying redeem himself. Enough said. Nothing against you as a person but I just think you rub people up the wrong way with your posts."
[12:11:13 PM] Ghost Tracie: About?
[12:11:17 PM] MichaelXD: This unfair ban?
[12:11:20 PM] MichaelXD: What's wrong with my reports?
[12:11:29 PM] MichaelXD: Then later I just report whatever I want and don't turn back.
[12:11:47 PM] Ghost Tracie: You're reporting stuff that doesn't need to be reported.
[12:12:05 PM] Ghost Tracie: As for Marriland, this is HIS ban reason from when HE perma-banned you:
"Permanently banned for the following reasons, among others: - Filing false reports on numerous occasions. - Paying zero respect to the Rules of the Marriland Forums or its moderators and administrators. - Dodging warnings or bans by using multiple accounts from the same IP address(es). - After being banned once, we view all accounts that share an IP or household and continue to cause trouble as alternate accounts, period, no exceptions. This ban is a permanent ban and will not expire. Any appeals to this ban will be denied by the staff of the Marriland Forums. You have been warned and notified countless times over the past several months, so this is not "unfair banning." Accept that you broke the rules and disrespected the staff here on numerous occasions and were banned for that. That is not "unfair banning." "
[12:12:18 PM] MichaelXD: How did I send false reports?
[12:12:20 PM] MichaelXD: Hold on.
[12:12:26 PM] Ghost Tracie: You reported posts
[12:12:28 PM] Ghost Tracie: that didn't
[12:12:30 PM] Ghost Tracie: need
[12:12:30 PM] Ghost Tracie: to be
[12:12:32 PM] Ghost Tracie: reported
[12:12:35 PM] Ghost Tracie: those are
[12:12:37 PM] Ghost Tracie: false
[12:12:38 PM] Ghost Tracie: reports.
[12:12:41 PM] MichaelXD: I said hold on
[12:13:39 PM] MichaelXD: Now go.
[12:13:43 PM] MichaelXD: I didn't send false reports.
[12:13:51 PM] MichaelXD: I was reporting what I believed needed to be reported.
[12:13:58 PM] MichaelXD: Why are you so rude and arrogant about this?
[12:14:08 PM] Ghost Tracie: I'm just saying how it is.
[12:14:16 PM] MichaelXD: How do I contact Marriland then?
[12:15:46 PM] Ghost Tracie: Aside from the forums? Where Marriland perma-banned you himself? I don't know.
 Also, I've heard you have been banned from multiple pokemon sites? Did you ever think that it was the you, and not the sites who were at fault?
[12:16:01 PM] MichaelXD: I wasn't at fault.
[12:16:07 PM] MichaelXD: Can I explain about the friend my brother had?
[12:16:14 PM] MichaelXD: He didn't know this when he met him.
[12:16:47 PM] Ghost Tracie: Look, Michael. You were banned from the forums, and it's been how long? A year? Any reasonable person would just let it go and move on.
[12:16:58 PM] MichaelXD: Princess Luna, it was an unfair ban.
[12:17:03 PM] MichaelXD: Are you only a mod there?
[12:17:03 PM] Ghost Tracie: It wasn't.
[12:17:06 PM] MichaelXD: Yes it was
[12:17:08 PM] MichaelXD: I say it was.
[12:17:12 PM] Ghost Tracie: oh
[12:17:13 PM] Ghost Tracie: so
[12:17:17 PM] MichaelXD: I told Sarah from another Pokemon site how it was too.
[12:17:19 PM] Ghost Tracie: because you say it was, it is?
[12:17:27 PM] Ghost Tracie: That's not how the world works.
[12:17:30 PM] MichaelXD: I have evidence that those were not false reports.
[12:17:33 PM] Ghost Tracie: Look, I'm done here.
[12:17:52 PM] MichaelXD: Let me talk please.
[12:18:06 PM] Ghost Tracie: No, this is going in circles and you won't listen to reason.
[12:18:10 PM] MichaelXD: No
[12:18:13 PM] MichaelXD: You're not listening to me.
[12:18:18 PM] MichaelXD: I had a reason to report those posts.
[12:18:27 PM] MichaelXD: So let me report whatever THE **** I want to report.
[12:18:28 PM] MichaelXD: Got it?
[12:18:29 PM] Ghost Tracie: and those posts were not breaking the rules.
[12:18:41 PM] MichaelXD: They were insulting me.
[12:19:31 PM] Ghost Tracie: I'm sorry, but there are rules that must be followed. You broke those rules, and caused trouble on the Marriland Forums, which is why Marriland himself permabanned you. Your ban will not be uplifted and there is nothing that I, or any other admin, can do for you about this. I'm done here.
[12:19:42 PM] MichaelXD: No wait
[12:19:43 PM | Edited 12:19:50 PM] MichaelXD: I didn't break the rules.
[12:19:54 PM] MichaelXD: Can't you let me explain?
[12:20:37 PM] Ghost Tracie: You've explained, and there's no reasoning with you. Like I said, I'm done here.
[12:20:44 PM] MichaelXD: Why isn't there?
[12:20:48 PM] MichaelXD: Talk to some of my other friends there
I also didn't ask to be a mod once I joined right off the bat. Now I got these messages to have been dealt with on Skype. I was just trying to report people being mean to me.

No Snivy. I got something to share here.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

Assistance please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance please   Assistance please Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2014, 1:23 pm

Lmao, bubs chill gurl.
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

Assistance please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance please   Assistance please Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2014, 7:11 pm

Whatever, you're totally guilty, and since the sit owner banned you, it's clear you caused trouble, some sites have different rules ya' know, but false reporting isn't allowed, and you did just that.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

Assistance please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance please   Assistance please Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2014, 7:16 pm

I didn't do any false reporting. Those are all lies. They've probably all false reported on me then.
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

Assistance please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance please   Assistance please Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 5:50 am

MichaelXD wrote:
I didn't do any false reporting. Those are all lies. They've probably all false reported on me then.
yes you did and you stated it yourself, those two guys you reported shouldn't have been reported
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

Assistance please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance please   Assistance please Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 8:17 am

I did not admit to any wrongdoing myself. That mod said that, not me. I was copying and pasting the entire Skype conversation into this thread.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

Assistance please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance please   Assistance please Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015, 12:32 am

My older brother signed onto the marriland forums and then we found this.

"This is more or less a general report on this user, and I'm sure every member of the staff is well aware of all the posts that have been made upon their return. To put it bluntly, this person really needs to go. The chosen reason for this report answers why. Their ban has given them sufficient time to reflect on what they have done, and as far as I'm concerned, all of you, and many other users, have been overly patient and rather generous when it comes to answering their questions, time and time again, on the same topics that ultimately led to their banning. To immediately revive these otherwise dead topics upon their return has shown that they will never let the topic(s) die, no matter how many threads you visit to tell them to drop the topic and move on. In addition, I'm sure you can see that the topics they've revived have infuriated a lot of members; it may not appear to be so at a glance, but you can tell they're trying to hide their frustration. I feel that the community doesn't deserve to be bombarded with endless posts by this person regarding topics that should be long forgotten. Keeping them around is only going to cause more trouble than its worth when members start to lose their patience with them. I apologize for the rant and sincerely hope that this member will be dealt with in a way that suits everyone. Thank you all for your time."

This wasn't true and this was the false report I was talking about that was sent. This is why I believe that ban wasn't fair and for many reasons. As long as I can prove to my psychologist one day that all of those were false.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assistance please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance please   Assistance please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assistance please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VGForums :: Random Topics-
Jump to: