VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WonderTrade Wednesday!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
markisanumbreon
Selective Poster
markisanumbreon

WonderTrade Wednesday! Empty
PostSubject: WonderTrade Wednesday!   WonderTrade Wednesday! Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2014, 9:20 am

Hey guys! I wanted to make this to talk about WonderTrade Wednesday on X and Y where you breed and send out pokemon on a Wednesday xD currently I'm breeding Lotads this week and I was interested in seeing if anyone else took part in this :3
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: WonderTrade Wednesday!   WonderTrade Wednesday! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2014, 5:30 am

Sounds cool man. i should take part of this myself and breed a bunch of Oshawotts. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
markisanumbreon
Selective Poster
markisanumbreon

PostSubject: Re: WonderTrade Wednesday!   WonderTrade Wednesday! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2014, 5:34 am

That'd be awesome! Everyone loves Oshawott :3
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: WonderTrade Wednesday!   WonderTrade Wednesday! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2014, 9:46 am

I'll also be doing this lol. i love giving out Froakies with 5ivs through WT. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
markisanumbreon
Selective Poster
markisanumbreon

PostSubject: Re: WonderTrade Wednesday!   WonderTrade Wednesday! Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2014, 8:27 am

I've basically been breeding gen 3 pokemon for the past 2 months, my final one with be Bagons next week c: they'll be named after my Salamence, Raisin, which is 6 IVs and shiny c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WonderTrade Wednesday!   WonderTrade Wednesday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WonderTrade Wednesday!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VGForums :: Gaming :: Nintendo :: Pokemon-
Jump to: