VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And then I return

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

And then I return Empty
PostSubject: And then I return   And then I return Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 4:36 pm

Because that's a thing. Anyways, I had pretty much forgotten about this site till I saw it in my history earlier, I plan to become a lot more active her. It's been like what, six months? Oh, and if you were wondering where Darkangel/silver has run off to, she doesn't have internet, (It's been like that for quite a while I believe) and it's summer, so she can't get on her friends phone. (Which is what she was doing to get on.)
So how are you?
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

And then I return Empty
PostSubject: Re: And then I return   And then I return Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 5:02 pm

Wow long time no see kyon! I missed you alot. i also miss dark to. when her internet do comeback i'm hugging her to death. xD
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

And then I return Empty
PostSubject: Re: And then I return   And then I return Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 5:02 pm

I was wondering where you been dude lol. having no internet sux hopefully her internet be up and running again soon. welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

And then I return Empty
PostSubject: Re: And then I return   And then I return Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 5:08 pm

Snivy wrote:
Wow long time no see kyon! I missed you alot. i also miss dark to. when her internet do comeback i'm hugging her to death. xD
Haha, I didn't expect anyone to remember me, in all honesty. I believe we had only talked once, so yeah, haha. Perhaps we should talk more and get to know eachother. :3
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

And then I return Empty
PostSubject: Re: And then I return   And then I return Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 5:10 pm

Oshawott wrote:
I was wondering where you been dude lol. having no internet sux hopefully her internet be up and running again soon. welcome back!
Really? As I've stated above, I didn't really expect much people to remember me. Yeah, it indeed does, haha. Hopefully she'll get it back soon, it's been quite a while that she hasn't had it.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

And then I return Empty
PostSubject: Re: And then I return   And then I return Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 5:26 pm

Kyon wrote:
Snivy wrote:
Haha, I didn't expect anyone to remember me, in all honesty. I believe we had only talked once, so yeah, haha. Perhaps we should talk more and get to know eachother. :3

Sure, i don't mind talking to get to know one another more. me and the rest of the gang can get to you even more. xD
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

And then I return Empty
PostSubject: Re: And then I return   And then I return Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 5:34 pm

Snivy wrote:
Kyon wrote:
Snivy wrote:

Sure, i don't mind talking to get to know one another more. me and the rest of the gang can get to you even more. xD
Awesome~
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

And then I return Empty
PostSubject: Re: And then I return   And then I return Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 5:57 pm

I'm down with that snivy. bro we mostly hang in the General Discussion thread in stuff. most regulars here don't use the chatbox often we just like posting haha. Cool
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

And then I return Empty
PostSubject: Re: And then I return   And then I return Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2014, 5:22 am

With only 32 posts i dont know you but i can say that were glad your back
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

And then I return Empty
PostSubject: Re: And then I return   And then I return Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2014, 12:59 pm

Berserker wrote:
With only 32 posts i dont know you but i can say that were glad your back
Haha, thank you~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

And then I return Empty
PostSubject: Re: And then I return   And then I return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And then I return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VGForums :: Random Topics-