VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orange is the new Black

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

Orange is the new Black Empty
PostSubject: Orange is the new Black   Orange is the new Black Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2014, 9:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is a Comedy-Drama Netflix Originals Show. The series revolves around Piper Chapman, a Bisexual woman living in NYC who is sentenced to 15 months in a women's Federal Prison operated by the Federal Department of Corrections, a fictionalized version of the, for transporting a suitcase full of drug money to her former girlfriend, Alex Vause, who is an international Drug Smuggler/Mule. The offense occurred ten years prior to the start of the series, and in that time Piper had moved on to a quiet, law-abiding life among New York's Upper Middle Class. While in prison, Piper is reunited with Alex and they re-examine their relationship and deal with their fellow inmates. At the end of Season Two, Piper has 8 months left in prison. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Season 1

Season 2

This show aired on Netflix: July 11th, 2013

WARNING: This Show Is Recommended To Ages 18+ (Or Older)

Last edited by killz on Fri 11 Jul 2014, 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Orange is the new Black   Orange is the new Black Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2014, 9:31 am

I just heard about this show and watching now its really damn good! (Was thinking it was going to be boring)
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: Orange is the new Black   Orange is the new Black Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2014, 3:41 pm

I like the show me and my girlfriend watch it.
Back to top Go down
Palamon
Learning the Ropes
Palamon

PostSubject: Re: Orange is the new Black   Orange is the new Black Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2015, 10:45 pm

Hmm... I've been considering picking this up. I like the concept of it. Shows about prison have always seemed interesting. The only reason I haven't seen it yet is because I can't find it on TV whenever I turn it in on. ): What channel do they broadcast this on and what time?
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Orange is the new Black   Orange is the new Black Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2015, 8:38 pm

Netflix. Not on TV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orange is the new Black   Orange is the new Black Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orange is the new Black
Page 1 of 1