VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crash team racing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

Crash team racing Empty
PostSubject: Crash team racing   Crash team racing Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 1:07 pm

I still have the game. this was one of the best playstation games ever. my favorite racers is coco.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
JadeMahBoi
Administrator
Administrator
JadeMahBoi

Crash team racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash team racing   Crash team racing Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 4:54 pm

this could rival mario kart 7
Back to top Go down
http://universehostings.us
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

Crash team racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash team racing   Crash team racing Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 3:17 pm

Hardly, MK7 is awesome. I mean...there are an annoying amount of Metal Mario noobs. And Honey queen is practically useless...but still. Handheld > Console.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Crash team racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash team racing   Crash team racing Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 2:44 am

Aw man, I still got this game, too. Definitely gotta play it some time today. I think I always went with Crash 'cause his stats are all even an' such. Ya know, like a default thing an' no one really argues with default. My sister always played as Pura since she loves cats. Man, between this game an' Spyro... Ahh, good times...
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

Crash team racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash team racing   Crash team racing Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 5:33 pm

Pura ftw~! ;w;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crash team racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash team racing   Crash team racing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash team racing
Page 1 of 1