VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What was the last movie you saw?

Go down 
+5
AngelOfChaos179
BLVD Mintaka
Oshawott
Snivy
Terrellxd
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

What was the last movie you saw? Empty
PostSubject: What was the last movie you saw?   What was the last movie you saw? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 2:44 pm

The title says it all just post the name of the movie you saw last before posting on here. i'll start if off. Cool  

Pokemon Genesect Awakes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw?   What was the last movie you saw? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 3:00 pm

Final Destination 2. i was freaked out the first time i saw it. :3
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw?   What was the last movie you saw? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 3:07 pm

Poor thing *hugs snivy* now i don't ever wanna watch that movie. ;-;  

Problem Child.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw?   What was the last movie you saw? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 3:17 pm

Brave the disney movie. xD
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw?   What was the last movie you saw? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 8:25 pm

Im bout to go hood MF BABE KIDS
Back to top Go down
Go Graymon!
Learning the Ropes
Go Graymon!

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw?   What was the last movie you saw? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Feb 2014, 3:45 pm

Iron man, happened to be on tv and I love seeing Stan lee as Hugh Hefner Smile
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw?   What was the last movie you saw? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Feb 2014, 10:34 pm

Scarface, i only liked the ending lol.
Back to top Go down
Palamon
Learning the Ropes
Palamon

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw?   What was the last movie you saw? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Apr 2015, 3:24 pm

Madoka Magica Rebellion Story. Some of my friends were streaming it, so I went to go see how bad the dub was...it was bad.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw?   What was the last movie you saw? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2015, 2:21 pm

Pokemon 4 ever.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw?   What was the last movie you saw? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2015, 11:23 am

Well since we're talking movies here, this is some thread I can probably answer. I do watch some movies on TV, but a lot recently ones from the internet that no one would normally know about unless they've been to a particular foreign country.

I can't remember exactly. I think it was some Ayas movie, a çizgi film, which is on Planet Coçuk, so it's a Turkish cartoon as I was browsing youtube. It was only an hour long and because it was a çizgi film, cartoon film in Turkish, and was on Planet Coçuk, Turkish for Planet Children, it was made for little children. I watched the stuff on my ipod with the headphones that unfortunately broke right before my trip, so my mom had to get me Jams since it's a wireless device but must be turned off when not in use anymore to prevent the batteries from draining on it. Also came with a charger.

The cartoons made for Turkish children in Turkey, only the ones that I know of, were made to be very entertaining. But before then, the Swedish films that I've been sitting through weren't that entertaining and were rather a lot longer than my Turkish movies, but something had to assist me with my Swedish when I had first started and fixed my grammar. The German movies were ok. If I ever see another film, I'll be sure to consider posting it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw?   What was the last movie you saw? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was the last movie you saw?
Page 1 of 1