VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inactivity Notice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

Inactivity Notice Empty
PostSubject: Inactivity Notice   Inactivity Notice Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 5:25 pm

Dear staff and users, I understand I've been absent for quite a while. That is because I am dealing with many personal problems and a few crisis's. I may end up permanently inactive--as in quitting the site, in that event, I accept and understand if I am to be removed as an administrator. I apologize for not being able to contribute anymore.
If you need to contact me, I can be added on Facebook.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I do not check my e-mail, so don't bother trying that. (Sorry)
Back to top Go down
JadeMahBoi
Administrator
Administrator
JadeMahBoi

Inactivity Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Notice   Inactivity Notice Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 7:34 am

I'll be on alot more now that I have a break from work and I'l be working on here once again
Back to top Go down
http://universehostings.us

Inactivity Notice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VGForums :: Forum Overview :: Forum Updates-
Jump to: