VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How did you get banned from Vgchat, and how many times?

Go down 
+4
YourMother
Shadow Kitty
Snivy
Mudkip The Mud Fish
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Mudkip The Mud Fish

How did you get banned from Vgchat, and how many times? Empty
PostSubject: How did you get banned from Vgchat, and how many times?   How did you get banned from Vgchat, and how many times? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 1:04 pm

Me? I've been banned about 9 to 12 times. Why? Lemme see... "advertising" "advertising" "advertising" "advertising" "mudkip advertising" "mudkip" "mudkip" "f*cking mudkip" "mudkip being a rebel again" "mudkip and shell" "mudkip". Oh, and all the times he said Mudkip, was how many times he banned me for no specific reason. Not that he hadn't before, when he said I was advertising >_>
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: How did you get banned from Vgchat, and how many times?   How did you get banned from Vgchat, and how many times? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 3:28 pm

I never gotten banned from the chats before. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: How did you get banned from Vgchat, and how many times?   How did you get banned from Vgchat, and how many times? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 3:34 pm

I got banned 3 times. 1 for just signing up here, while tails call me a dumbass lame. the other 2 times are ban evades.
Back to top Go down
YourMother
Learning the Ropes
YourMother

PostSubject: Re: How did you get banned from Vgchat, and how many times?   How did you get banned from Vgchat, and how many times? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Mar 2013, 12:53 am

I've been range banned before but other than that i never did anything to get banned.
Back to top Go down
JadeMahBoi
Administrator
Administrator
JadeMahBoi

PostSubject: Re: How did you get banned from Vgchat, and how many times?   How did you get banned from Vgchat, and how many times? Icon_minitimeSun 31 Mar 2013, 12:38 pm

I got banned about 40 times for eith proxy,adv,being apart of BLVD.
Back to top Go down
http://universehostings.us
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: How did you get banned from Vgchat, and how many times?   How did you get banned from Vgchat, and how many times? Icon_minitimeSun 31 Mar 2013, 5:56 pm

I been banned once for trolling mods. i think it was Luigi Lord or Sasuke. once tails and moom took over i just stopped going there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Kota Momochi
Social Butterfly III
Kota Momochi

PostSubject: Re: How did you get banned from Vgchat, and how many times?   How did you get banned from Vgchat, and how many times? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug 2013, 11:05 am

I literally got banned once for disagreeing with tails's taste in women -_- petty
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: How did you get banned from Vgchat, and how many times?   How did you get banned from Vgchat, and how many times? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug 2013, 12:46 pm

That's a dumb reason for him to ban you kota... i got banned for signing up here, then i was acused of being a spammer when i'm not. i don't understand why tails and the other chatters is trying to stop people from going here?. it's alright kota, at least you won't find yourself ban here for no reason. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

PostSubject: Re: How did you get banned from Vgchat, and how many times?   How did you get banned from Vgchat, and how many times? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2014, 7:08 am

I have the best record of getting banned in those chats. seriously i have had to gotten ban over 1,000 times there. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you get banned from Vgchat, and how many times?   How did you get banned from Vgchat, and how many times? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did you get banned from Vgchat, and how many times?
Page 1 of 1