VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1]

Go down 
+3
Tyviette
BLVD Mintaka
Terrellxd
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1] Empty
PostSubject: Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1]   Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1] Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 2:34 pm

Hello everyone. for those who don't know how to use images that okay. here anybody could battle with any card you desire. the game is simple if you played PKMN TCG before. you don't need to use the power ups since this isn't the real deal. just attack whoever you like. for ex: I sent out a L.v 75 Ho-oh and used sacred fire on Mintaka's L.v 72 Lugia.

Okay here are the offical rules:
Baby pokemon like "Pichu", attack is 10 their hp is 50. Stage 1 pokemon like "Hunter" attack is 30 their hp is 80. Stage 2 pokemon like "Blaziken" attack is 70 their hp is 120. Legenderies like "Mewtwo", attack is 120 their hp is 200. Fussed pokemon like "Deoxys & Metagross" you will have to do the math. okay, sence deoxys is a legendery it's already going to be attack 120, plus metagross will make it's attack 70 more so it would be 270 damge in total. their hp would be 310 combined. if you hit a pokemon with it's weakness the damage double.

About Fussion Pokemon:
They're the strongest pokemon in the game. they hit all at once, making their attack even more powerful. when summoning a fussion pokemon, they count as two pokemon. when defeated both pokemon faints. you can only fuss one time per battle.

About Mega Pokemon:
I almost forgot about updating this thread but sense pokemon XY came out you can now have mega pokemon cards! the rules are still the same you can only use 1 mega per battle unless the game host change his/her rules. mega pokemon gain double attack points. ex: regular Lucario does 70 damage with it's mega form active, it gains +70 more making it's attack 140.

Status Effects:
These is when using moves like "Thunder wave" that causes stat problems. here is the effects burn, paralysis, poison, freeze and sleep. when you get burn, you get hit -30 every turn. when you get paralysis, you can't move for 1 turn. when you get poison, it delts +10 more every turn. when you get freeze, you can't move for 3 turns, unless if you get hit by any fire type move, you get out auto. when you go to sleep, you can't move for 2 turns.  

Cure Effect:
When getting a stat problem, you could call in "Cure Pokemon" to restore their stats quickly, but heres the catch you will have to waste a turn when healing a pokemon.

Move Rules:
Moves like explosion defeats both pokemon depending on type and what stage their in. "Destiny bond" takes the attacker with it. moves like Protect and Detect can only be used every other turn, like you used it this turn, but the next turn you can't use it until the following trun. one hit moves like Sheer cold or Horn drill defeats any pokemon with 1 hit KO depending on their stages, like if Nidoqueen uses horn drill on lugia it won't work. it can only hit weaker pokemon or it's stage. also you could only use this attack once per battle. healing moves like "recover" heals the pokemon hp by half.

If your pokemon faints you could always keep getting new ones even, the same ones you used. when hosting a match, you could make up your own rules or, what kind of battle you desire. just remember you could be creative and make shiny cards if you want. me and mintaka will play first to let you guys see. I don't want to make something, that'll make everyone lost. I will make more rules and updates to this thread. for every 20 completed battles or so levels up the thread. for those who aren't playing is welcome to chat in the thread while a battle is taking place. please don't cheat or try to help anyone that's playing. this will count as a infraction or thread ban if things get out of hand such as trolling, double posting or spam. goodluck and have fun. Cool

Last edited by Shadow Kitty on Mon 01 Jun 2015, 10:05 pm; edited 17 times in total (Reason for editing : Thread updates)
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1]   Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1] Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 2:46 pm

Terrellxd you got it!
Okay i will get a Garchomp L.V 48.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1]   Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1] Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 2:55 pm

Ha i summoned a shiny Golurk L.V 1 i go first sence im hosting. :p
-Used Flashcannon on garchomp-
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1]   Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1] Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 3:01 pm

Ugh! okay, so golurk is a stage 1 that means my garchomp took -30 so i got 90hp left. D:

Okay garchomp use crunch!

Last edited by BLVD Mintaka on Fri 22 Feb 2013, 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1]   Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1] Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 3:08 pm

Oh f""" i never seen that coming min.

Aright garchomp is a stage 2 it deal 70, plus it was golurk's weakness so 70 more which is +140 damage kills my shiny golurk 1 hit. you win min good stuff. XD
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1]   Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1] Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 3:13 pm

Yay guys i beat the admin. terrell that was fun. i have to go see you later. XD
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1]   Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1] Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 4:02 pm

Sent out BLITZKRIEG! (Electivire, Level 86) (My best Pokemon in Diamond~)
Back to top Go down
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Mudkip The Mud Fish

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1]   Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1] Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 6:42 pm

I CHOOSE YOU GENIE. USE YOUR ROBERT WILLIAMS.
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1]   Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1] Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 8:04 am

wat Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1]   Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1] Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 6:59 am

Hay oshawott lets dule bro. i see you online. Cool
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1]   Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1] Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 7:04 am

Ok buddy lets do it! so want to 3 on 3?
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1]   Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1] Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 7:07 am

Hay who ever wins i'll play them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1]   Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1] Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 7:11 am

Alright lyra, kevin i'll go first bro. i summoned L.V 100 Reshiram!
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1]   Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1] Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 7:16 am

I summon a L.V 50 Palkia!
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1]   Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1] Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 7:28 am

I used outrage on palkia
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1]   Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1] Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 7:40 am

Wow really osha? ah so that delt 120 damage +120 sence it was my weakness. 240 palkia fained.

Alright! i summon (L.V 70 kyurim and L.V 50 zekrom) fussed them together. used dranco meteor!
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1]   Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1] Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 7:51 am

What the hell? i never seen that one coming. i'm dead that's all i know. hmm fussion pokemon ehy? they took 240 +240 weakness so 480 in total!

Alright kevin i summon L.V 64 Hydrigon and L.V 50 Latios. i fussed them both! used dragon claw!
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1]   Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1] Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 8:00 am

So hydrigon is a stage 2 making it's attack 70 and latios delt 120. 190 plus 190 more cuz of weakness, so it would be 380 in total! my zekurim is down!!

Ugh! you did the same and yet defeated me bro. lol they only type of pokemon we used were dragons. dude i had fun playing with ya today, but the next time we play i'll win. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1]   Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1] Icon_minitimeFri 08 Mar 2013, 11:25 pm

You don't 'summon' in Pokemon...that's in Yu-Gi-Oh...
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1]   Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1] Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2014, 7:37 am

I just made a quick update on this thread guys. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1]   Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun and Game: The Pokemon Trading Card Game[Lv1]
Page 1 of 1