VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Mudkip The Mud Fish

Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character! Empty
PostSubject: Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character!   Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character! Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 12:21 am

Ok, we're gonna play a game. This is TF2-Based so for anyone who hasn't played TF2, you might get a bit confused here. So to start off, I'll ask a question. The next person replies in the persona of the TF2 character that just got questioned. (Example: To Pyro: Are you a boy or a girl or a...thing? *Next Poster*Pyro: Hudda.) Then at that point, the poster that just played the persona asks the next question in the same post. Very Happy Have fun. Remember. One at a time people. Don't reply to a question that's already been answered, and don't ask a question after a new question has been asked. This makes things more confusing than they have to be, people.
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character!   Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character! Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 7:16 pm

You ask one first. o-o
Back to top Go down
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Mudkip The Mud Fish

PostSubject: Re: Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character!   Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 6:46 pm

To Heavy: How can you lug around your Minigun, Shotgun, AND your Fists?
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character!   Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character! Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 1:39 am

Heavy read tiny blue fishes question...
Heavy go through rigorous training routine every day, eat plenty of sandvich. Sandvich is delicious, and give you energy!

My Sasha is tiny pillow compared to weights I lift, see Heavy big muscle? You do not get that by dancing across field and playing jump rope like Scout.

And shotgun? Shotgun is toothpick! What effort you need to carry pillow and toothpick, tiny blue fish?
_____
Dear Spy, what's it like being a literal backstabbing poser?

Last edited by Shell on Tue 26 Feb 2013, 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Mudkip The Mud Fish

PostSubject: Re: Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character!   Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character! Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 2:34 pm

*You're supposed to ask a question after you answered one o_o'*
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character!   Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character! Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 9:48 pm

I didn't. :3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character!   Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 2:48 pm

Spy: I would hardly zhink I am a "poser", Monsieur Shell, I am how I was designed. *He is told not to break through the fourth wall and he rolls his eyes as he takes a cigarette from his case and lights it up, taking his time to breathe in the cancer before exhaling.* If you must know about my job, it is razher enjoyable and pays well, but zhe best zhing about it is zhe look on zheir faces as my knife stabs into zheir backs and severs zheir spines. *He gives a smirk at the thought, but then his breath suddenly hitches and his face contorts into pain as he falls forward with a knife in his back.*

Spy: Like zhat? *He gives a small chuckle as he kneels down to remove his knife from his counterpart's back and wipes the blood off with a cloth.* Hopefully zhat has answered your question, Monsieur Shell.

----------

This is freakin' awesome. *Grins, then clears her throat and observes the mercenaries.* Hmmm... Ah! *Claps her hands and points at the Scotsman.* Demo, what's so great about that bottle 'a Scrumpy?

Last edited by TheFreakinScoutsASpy! on Mon 11 Mar 2013, 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Mudkip The Mud Fish

PostSubject: Re: Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character!   Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 3:54 pm

Demoman: Ay mate, everything is great about this bottle 'a Scrumpeh! Firstly, lad, it can hold'n infinite amount of my favorite brand of Scotsman's alcohol! Even if the bottle is broken! Secondly, it can be used to bash in any eye-prancin' blockheads that so happen to be within the arm-range of the great Tavish DeGroot! Thirdly....*Snores loudly and wakes up* eh.... *Belches, and spouts out gibberish and balderdash*...*Not but a moment later, tumbles down and curls up into the fetal position*

---------------------------
Aha. Now for my question.... What makes Hats and Metal so valuable?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character!   Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 10:31 pm

Soldier: "What makes hats and metal so valuable?" WHAT MAKES HATS AND METAL SO VALUABLE?! Private Kip, do you even understand the question you have just asked?! Hats and metal are everything! Especially the hats! Do you expect us to go out there on the battlefield without looking pretty?! Do you know the humiliation of being teased by the enemy?! Not in my war, maggot! If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you damn well better look pretty! God help you if you do not look pretty, or I'd suggest you make metal right this instant and go out there on a shopping spree! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?! GOOD!

----------

Dear gods, that was fun. Hope that sounded good enough like Solly. Now then... Ahhhmm... Engi! Which cute li'l sentry's the best an' why: the level one sentry gun or the combat mini-sentry gun?
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character!   Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 4:46 am

Pretty boy kevin: so anyone is a chick? do u want to come over to my place to party? i got all the swag. Cool
Back to top Go down
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Mudkip The Mud Fish

PostSubject: Re: Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character!   Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character! Icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 3:08 am

>_> This isn't a dating site, Kev.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character!   Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character! Icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 8:34 pm

*She grabs Kevin's head and directs it up to the title of the thread.* See that right there? I'll read it to ya. That says, "Ask a TF2 Character." See that completely unrelated post right there? *Turns the boy's head to his own post.* That doesn't belong here. Unless ya follow the rules of the thread or have anything to say about this beautiful beautiful game, take your immature "nineteen-year-old" disgusting "party swag" elsewhere. Ya got that, "pretty boy"? *Pats his cheek before shoving him away.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character!   Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun and games: Ask a TF2 Character!
Page 1 of 1