VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MERRY CHRISTMAS/EVE TO THE VGCREW!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Razz
Administrator
Administrator
Razz

MERRY CHRISTMAS/EVE TO THE VGCREW! Empty
PostSubject: MERRY CHRISTMAS/EVE TO THE VGCREW!   MERRY CHRISTMAS/EVE TO THE VGCREW! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Dec 2012, 5:35 pm

I would just like to say Merry Christmas to all of you here at theVg2!
I hope each and every one of you has been on your best behavior lol.I know i have.
There is no telling what is in store for me tomorrow (i hope to be seeing an iphone5)
but i know i will be having fun because im spending christmas with my family ,thats really all that matters imo.

Please im curious to know how your christmas goes so don't be too shy to post what you got or what you did in this thread ok?
And again....MERRY CHRISTMAS! tongue
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS/EVE TO THE VGCREW!   MERRY CHRISTMAS/EVE TO THE VGCREW! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Dec 2012, 5:59 pm

Holy sht man welcome to mod vill razz. also i wish everyone here a safe merry christmas, and a happy new year. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS/EVE TO THE VGCREW!   MERRY CHRISTMAS/EVE TO THE VGCREW! Icon_minitimeTue 25 Dec 2012, 12:25 am

Merry Christmas. santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
[BLVD]Some Hood Guy
Learning the Ropes
[BLVD]Some Hood Guy

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS/EVE TO THE VGCREW!   MERRY CHRISTMAS/EVE TO THE VGCREW! Icon_minitimeTue 25 Dec 2012, 12:30 am

Merry Christmas to all and good night Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS/EVE TO THE VGCREW!   MERRY CHRISTMAS/EVE TO THE VGCREW! Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 4:51 pm

How was you guys' Christmas? Mine was pretty cool. Got Paper Mario: Sticker Star~

Le epic game btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS/EVE TO THE VGCREW!   MERRY CHRISTMAS/EVE TO THE VGCREW! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MERRY CHRISTMAS/EVE TO THE VGCREW!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VGForums :: Random Topics-
Jump to: