VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity

Go down 
+3
King Scrafty
Terrellxd
killz
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2012, 6:10 am

This is a upcoming Pokemon game coming to the 3DS in March, 24 2013. It will have over 20 dungeons and you and your friends can play this up to 4 players i dont know if it will be online. i was waiting for Nintendo to make a Mystert Dundeon game with 5th generations in it now i cant wait intill this game come out bounce .

Trailers:

Special Animation#1
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Special Animation#2
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

This game released: March 24,2013

Last edited by killz on Tue 26 Mar 2013, 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitimeMon 24 Dec 2012, 1:27 pm

i seeing the walkthrough for it. the game is great! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
King Scrafty
Social Butterfly III
King Scrafty

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitimeSat 29 Dec 2012, 9:06 am

I hate waiting for good games, I wish they could be released sooner Mad
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitimeSat 29 Dec 2012, 9:11 am

Scrafty wrote:
I hate waiting for good games, I wish they could be released sooner Mad

I'm with you all the way scrafty. it's like waiting to unrap your christmas gifts that's how good it is, plus i love the “Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon series” i have almost all of them accept for the darkness one. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
DR4G0N
Selective Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 9:22 pm

This game will be badass ! (DO NOT READ because this will spoil the PMD series if u didnt play it)

Just beat PMD blue & PMD explorers of time

Pretty badass ! The storyline was VERY , VERY good .

PMD blue , i thought Charmander (me) was gonna go back to the human world (i also recruited celebi from purity island *its kinda easy although 99 floors & back to lvl 1)

PMD 2 !! i was shocked that grovyle HAD to die Sad ! one of the saddest scene and part in the ENTIRE game ! There was a TWIST ! i thought grovyle was a bad guy at first , but grovyle took the time gears in order to save the world ! I was Grovyles Partner ! i was really shocked ! and Happy too ! the game brought sooo many suprises which in fact ! gave me a thrill . After all , it was grovyle who saved the day , but eventually he died Sad in order to save my life & my partner (totodile) ! truely enjoying i must say ^-^

Anyways ! i hope This one would be great ! :p i wish i wanted it in the DSi
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 9:29 pm

DR4G0N wrote:
This game will be badass ! (DO NOT READ because this will spoil the PMD series if u didnt play it)

Just beat PMD blue & PMD explorers of time

Pretty badass ! The storyline was VERY , VERY good .

PMD blue , i thought Charmander (me) was gonna go back to the human world (i also recruited celebi from purity island *its kinda easy although 99 floors & back to lvl 1)

PMD 2 !! i was shocked that grovyle HAD to die Sad ! one of the saddest scene and part in the ENTIRE game ! There was a TWIST ! i thought grovyle was a bad guy at first , but grovyle took the time gears in order to save the world ! I was Grovyles Partner ! i was really shocked ! and Happy too ! the game brought sooo many suprises which in fact ! gave me a thrill . After all , it was grovyle who saved the day , but eventually he died Sad in order to save my life & my partner (totodile) ! truely enjoying i must say ^-^

Anyways ! i hope This one would be great ! :p i wish i wanted it in the DSi

I agree. I think the only time I'll actually like Gen 5 is in a Pkmn Mystery Dungeon game. Can't wait. Haven't played a bad PMD yet~
Back to top Go down
DR4G0N
Selective Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 9:38 pm

True ! PMD was never a bad game btw :p ! one HELL of a game ! i will totally BUY it when it comes out
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 9:40 pm

Yeah. Even if it isn't that great, I'll still buy it. Gotta love PMD~
Back to top Go down
DR4G0N
Selective Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 9:43 pm

it Will be a great game ! One of a games that gave me a Thrill
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 5:15 pm

Adventure on, fellow explorer.

Team Pizzarolls:

Swampert Lv. 89

Lucario (Zephyr) Lv. 88

Zasha (Froslass) Lv. 83

xD Idk why my EOS team is named that, but it is.
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 10:07 am

I now my team for this pokemon mystery dungeon the best so far to my team might be pikachu,oashwatt becauseboth will have a perfect combos thunderbolt and then water gun i like pmd red resue team should just do a remake of all the pmd no lie.
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 3:26 pm

Yeah, probly.
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 5:49 pm

Gamefreak is mad they have pkmny and x,gates to infinity,and a pkmn wii u game but its not named this is pkmn year no lie
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 6:09 pm

Lol, definitely. Too many Pokemon games, all too soon.
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 6:31 pm

And now the new ssb4 wth is going on lol
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 6:43 pm

Yeah, but atleast I want SSB4 lol. I'll just be happy to be able to play an SSB game on my 3DS!
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2013, 3:33 pm

Funny thing is my if ssb4 is not gd ill get gates to infanity
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2013, 7:32 pm

Lol, I'll probly just get both
Back to top Go down
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Mudkip The Mud Fish

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2013, 4:21 pm

As much as I like PMD I think I might pass on this game... Not enough starters to choose from. Snivy, Oshawott, Tepig, Pikachu (Of coarse -_-), and Axew. Plus, there isn't even a personality test anymore... Plus the way the player gets transformed into a Pokemon urks me this time. Sure they never had the most creative ways to get transformed but this one... Ugh. Don't like it. Player has dream. Player is now a Pokemon. I guess it was something related to Munna. ...Anyways, I might buy it... If I can get past all the things I said, I bet it might be a good game. Plus, they added multiplayer Very Happy Can't miss out on that.
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 2:39 am

Yep. Can't wait for the online seed-trolling~
Back to top Go down
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Mudkip The Mud Fish

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 5:09 pm

If Nintendo adds voice chat, I'm just gonna piss people off with THE UNHOLY FANFIC SPAM.
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 3:35 pm

OH GOD YES~
Back to top Go down
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Mudkip The Mud Fish

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 9:53 pm

*M.BISON* YES~! YES~!
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 9:59 pm

*le Heavy*
NO
Back to top Go down
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Mudkip The Mud Fish

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 10:07 pm

*BACKSTAB*...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GatesTo Infinity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next