VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something wrong with the forum

Go down 
+4
Cycling Road
Oshawott
Terrellxd
MichaelXD
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

Something wrong with the forum Empty
PostSubject: Something wrong with the forum   Something wrong with the forum Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2016, 7:42 am

It all started this morning when Cycling Road went and decided to look at a new member's profile that had only been on the forum for a few days. And his profile was messed up. He then went into Ash's introductory thread and it said in there "Please delete this thread."

We want this forum to be safe, yet we hadn't seen any of our familiar friends yet. How is this forum getting viruses, seriously? I heard psypokes is safe and I'm unbanned there and it isn't giving me any problems, yet this site is. I had the same problem before on other sites when I wasn't even signed on.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the forum   Something wrong with the forum Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2016, 10:07 pm

Hmm any screenshots? I've checked and deleted every thread on the "Greetings To Members" this might be the same minor glitch everyone else be talking about sometimes, where everytime we click somewhere, it'll white screen with a text that says "Servers have timed out" I don't think it has nothing to do with Ash's profile because we aren't having any trouble while looking on his profile.

For now, I'mma move this thread to Random Topics and change the skin of the forums. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the forum   Something wrong with the forum Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2016, 10:18 pm

Good call Terry! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cycling Road
Social Butterfly
Cycling Road

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the forum   Something wrong with the forum Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2016, 3:43 am

It's cute. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the forum   Something wrong with the forum Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2016, 11:48 pm

Well now, here's a screenshot of what happens when I try to come to this site or open up a page or anything.Something wrong with the forum 2gse6x3

Is anyone else getting this?
Back to top Go down
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the forum   Something wrong with the forum Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2016, 2:00 am

I think Michael is getting timed out or something. this sort of thing never happened to me before, and I'm not sure what that is. It doesn't look like a virus or bug because this would of happened to everyone by now.
Back to top Go down
King Scrafty
Social Butterfly III
King Scrafty

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the forum   Something wrong with the forum Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2016, 2:07 am

Yo try deleting the forums cookie. I was dealing with a diffrent problem (the white screen glitch). I went and deleted the cookies and now it's not happening as often.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the forum   Something wrong with the forum Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2016, 2:15 am

King Scrafty wrote:
Yo try deleting the forums cookie. I was dealing with a diffrent problem (white screen). I went and deleted the cookies and now it's not happening as often.

Everything on my end is perfectly fine bro. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the forum   Something wrong with the forum Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2016, 2:20 am

MichaelXD wrote:
Well now, here's a screenshot of what happens when I try to come to this site or open up a page or anything.

Is anyone else getting this?

What the hell? I haven't gotten that before.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the forum   Something wrong with the forum Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2016, 2:38 am

I get white screened sometimes, that never happened to me either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the forum   Something wrong with the forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something wrong with the forum
Page 1 of 1