VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 2

Go down 
+21
MichaelXD
Snivy
Female Skitty
Oshawott
Terrellxd
BLVD Mintaka
Kevin
Shadow Kitty
AngelOfChaos179
Hatsume Mika
killz
Sparkice
Zoura Girl
King Scrafty
Kammi Frost
Kaitzur
BLVD Kazumi
Kyon
BLVD Bubbles
Virizion
Beartic
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Snivy
Snivy

General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2015, 8:54 am

BLVD Mintaka wrote:
"I love wearing shorts because they're nice and compable to wear"

I want to start up a nuzlock on a pokemon fan made game. ^^

You should try Pokemon Sweet. I love how the fake pokemon looks in these fan made pokemon games. xD
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2015, 11:11 pm

Cool story! One day I came to school in shorts and my best friend said to me, "Hey Michael, you're wearing shorts?" And it was so cool. He decided to wear shorts too and do things together and I would have loved to come over to his house.

Anyway, cooltrainers wearing shorts is so common as well. The male cooltrainers always wore shorts on Pokémon Colosseum and XD, but I like them better on Pokémon XD. Just one question. Since I have a sig of Cooltrainer Tetil in the frame of showing the back of his legs, do you really like the front or the back more? Tell me your opinions.

I know that legs are very cool. Just like shorts. So you wear shorts and we can see legs. lol!
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2015, 9:14 am

The President of Nintendo Satoru Iwata Has Passed Away at Age 55.

I believe his death was caused by a cancer from the liver. he was a great guy and made great titles like Earthbound. I was pretty upset when friends on other forums told me about the tragic news.. this really ruined my happy mood for the weekned. I know a bunch of people are heart broken to see him go to early (He was only 55 years old btw). I just want to say R.I.P and, prayers to all his friends, family and us fans god bless you Iwata! Sad
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2015, 9:35 am

My weekend has been pretty shiitty but, when I heard that Iwata died make it more depressing.. rest in peace big guy. -_-
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2015, 9:46 am

My Twitter friends and I are really sad that he died abit too soon.. Osha loved the guy so much and looked up to him. we were going out to the mall today but, today isn't a great day to go anywhere. instead, I'll be going over to his hotel and play every game Iwata made to cheer him up. I need to go back on Twitter to chat so yeah.

Rest In Peace Iwata! 1965-2015
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2015, 9:53 am

Oshawott wrote:
The President of Nintendo Satoru Iwata Has Passed Away at Age 55.

I believe his death was caused by a cancer from the liver. he was a great guy and made great titles like Earthbound. I was pretty upset when friends on other forums told me about the tragic news.. this really ruined my happy mood for the weekned. I know a bunch of people are heart broken to see him go to early (He was only 55 years old btw). I just want to say R.I.P and, prayers to all his friends, family and us fans god bless you Iwata! Sad

Oh I'm so sorry to see him go! His name was probably in a ton of credits for video games. I'm going to check out some pages about him when I have time. I just forget how life can happen so fast. R.I.P

Edit: I checked Pokémon XD credits real quickly this morning and it took so long for his name to appear inside. It turned out he really liked being the executive producer.

Last edited by Youngster Michael on Mon 13 Jul 2015, 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more info)
Back to top Go down
Hatsume Mika
Social Butterfly II
Hatsume Mika

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2015, 9:54 am

That's a true relationship Snivy. I am deeply sad by Iwata's death words can't explain how sad I am. this guy near our house is painting a fearwell Iwata griffit on a wall. we're placing candles and nintendo plushies near the wall once he's done painting.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2015, 10:02 am

Dam man why so early tho? like everybody is hella sad to see him go so early. the pain is real, the emotions are fuking real. I just wanna say GGs to Iwata and R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2015, 10:06 am

Rest In Peace Mr. Iwata! pale
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2015, 10:10 am

damn son iwata died!? thats fuked up brah.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2015, 12:03 pm

Hatsume Mika wrote:
That's a true relationship Snivy. I am deeply sad by Iwata's death words can't explain how sad I am. this guy near our house is painting a fearwell Iwata griffit on a wall. we're placing candles and nintendo plushies near the wall once he's done painting.

That's so lovely Mika. With my mind on other things, I could forget that you live in Japan. I wish if I could get other people to know about his death here as well and even I live in America. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2015, 7:23 am

Alot of popular YouTubers are going to EVO to pay respects to Iwata. I would go but, Im on a family vacation plus, im spending time with my boyfriend Oshawott.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2015, 7:34 am

Most of the homies are going there to like Shofu, Etika, Sky and em. Hopefully at least one of them record videos while they're at EVO. It's kinda touching to see the Smash Bros. community getting closer. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2015, 7:44 am

Snivy wrote:
Alot of popular YouTubers are going to EVO to pay respects to Iwata. I would go but, Im on a family vacation plus, im spending time with my boyfriend Oshawott.

Some of my friends are going to EVO too Snivy. I would of went myself but, I don't want to travel anywhere without someone with me. I remember when my friends and I got lost in Navada 4 years ago after going to an event. we didn't get home until the next morning or something, pretty scary stuff guys. we ran into a bunch of weirdos and crazy people during night. we sleept behind a fuking abandon house like bums because thier were a bunch of creeps outside. once morning hit, went back to town asking locals for directions. luckily a very nice guy was willing to take us back home. he drove us back to Ringwood and, we had to give him something in return. we all tipped him about 20 bucks each. I still think of the awkward moments though.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2015, 8:20 am

Shadow Kitty wrote:
Snivy wrote:

Some of my friends are going to EVO too Snivy. I would of went myself but, I don't want to travel anywhere without someone with me. I remember when my friends and I got lost in Navada 4 years ago after going to an event. we didn't get home until the next morning or something, pretty scary stuff guys. we ran into a bunch of weirdos and crazy people during night. we sleept behind a fuking abandon house like bums because thier were a bunch of creeps outside. once morning hit, went back to town asking locals for directions. luckily a very nice guy was willing to take us back home. he drove us back to Ringwood and, we had to give him something in return. we all tipped him about 20 bucks each. I still think of the awkward moments though.

Woah, Molly that sounds scary as heck. o_o
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2015, 10:27 am

I guess no one starts sharing dreams here from the previous night. I'll start.

I'm so happy that I had a dream last night about me meeting a boy named Michael as well. We were so nice to each other and I even saw him wearing shorts riding his bike on the sidewalk in a safe manner. I'm content I played with him. lol Very Happy I love names with Michael and we both love the MichaelXD username on forums.

Everyone is so special. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2015, 5:48 pm

Was conteplating going to EVO. Then remembered I don't trust myself after losing my credit card twice in the past two months
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2015, 2:12 pm

Hey! Kyon long time no see bro! Haha! guess what dude!? me and my beloved Snivy are finally hanging out irl! We're in Miami FL right now just having a blast dude! this is a vacation surprise from both our parents bro. Anywho, yesterday we went out again but with our families this time though. we went to some cool amusement park that had pretty awesome rides, prizes and much more! I won this huge teddybear and gave it to Snivy's little sister. I was going to give it to Snivy but, she wanted me to give to her little sister so cute. I really love hanging out with with Snivy and her family. they're very, very intresting to talk to with things. xD 

I wasn't going to EVO anyway because of the vacation planed by both of our parents. I'll try to go to some sort of event in the future If I'm not busy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2015, 2:26 pm

Hiya, Kyon! (:

Osha been very busy with Snivy to only come on the internet once or twice a week lol. I don't blame you, Osha It's very hard to find a great relationship over the internet. you two beat the odds by a hold lot and, that what true love is all about. I just hope that the both of you lovers keep at it and stay happy. xD

Speaking of EVO who won the smash torney? Did Zero lose?
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2015, 2:27 pm

Hey Oshawott! That's so nice and friendly of you as well! Very Happy So we can make nice things happen.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2015, 2:39 pm

Osha is very kind this why I love him so much! I love you

Molly, I have no idea who won but I'll look around to see.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2015, 2:42 pm

MichaelXD wrote:
Hey Oshawott! That's so nice and friendly of you as well! Very Happy So we can make nice things happen.

Umm, I would say.. well nvm. Thanks bro lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2015, 2:47 pm

Omg It's so hot today. I hope my nose doesn't starts bleeding. x.x
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2015, 4:34 pm

Oshawott wrote:
MichaelXD wrote:

Umm, I would say.. well nvm. Thanks bro lol. Very Happy

Well you actually didn't have to try to say anything. I extremely like how nice you are. You're welcome. XD  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2015, 5:22 pm

Oshawott wrote:
Hey! Kyon long time no see bro! Haha! guess what dude!? me and my beloved Snivy are finally hanging out irl! We're in Miami FL right now just having a blast dude! this is a vacation surprise from both our parents bro. Anywho, yesterday we went out again but with our families this time though. we went to some cool amusement park that had pretty awesome rides, prizes and much more! I won this huge teddybear and gave it to Snivy's little sister. I was going to give it to Snivy but, she wanted me to give to her little sister so cute. I really love hanging out with with Snivy and her family. they're very, very intresting to talk to with things. xD 

I wasn't going to EVO anyway because of the vacation planed by both of our parents. I'll try to go to some sort of event in the future If I'm not busy. Very Happy
Nicee, can't say i expected that at this stage of the game haha. I only live around a quarter of an hour from my gf, which is very nice. But yeah, that's really great man, so happy for you two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 2
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next