VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unovarpg.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

Unovarpg.com Empty
PostSubject: Unovarpg.com   Unovarpg.com Icon_minitimeSun 03 Nov 2013, 7:26 pm

So u all know how we talk about pokemon well i found a website were we can play pokemon they have no forums so we'll come here on vgchat2 and declare battles i want u all to come its only 5th gen to 1st gen and u can catch any pokrmon i want u all to sign up we can battle im sign up already so im strong but its easy to level up and stuff just come sign up i might get banned fron here but its just a rpg pkmn game no download all u need is internet ill try to find a pkmn rpg with 6th gen and when i do ill let u guys know but before ill see how it looks cause im not playing no crappy pkmn 6th gen rpg game so i just want u all to sign up and stuff my name is anime-fan not with upper case letters ok just take a look sign up train and see if u want to battle me
Back to top Go down
darkangel
Familiar Face III
darkangel

Unovarpg.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unovarpg.com   Unovarpg.com Icon_minitimeSun 03 Nov 2013, 9:59 pm

Sonds interesting i might try it
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

Unovarpg.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unovarpg.com   Unovarpg.com Icon_minitimeSun 03 Nov 2013, 10:01 pm

Thank u dark my name is animr-fan dont battle i will destroy u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unovarpg.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unovarpg.com   Unovarpg.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unovarpg.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VGForums :: Random Topics-
Jump to: