VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What pokemon would you want in real life?

Go down 
+6
๖ۣۜWitch
Oshawott
Legendtrainer12
Terrellxd
Lyra Kotone
BRVR
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BRVR
Social Butterfly
BRVR

What pokemon would you want in real life? Empty
PostSubject: What pokemon would you want in real life?   What pokemon would you want in real life? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Oct 2013, 12:22 pm

If you could have one pokemon with you in real life, which one would it be? (can include why if you want)Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon would you want in real life?   What pokemon would you want in real life? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Oct 2013, 6:02 pm

I never knew you was a member here til last week, Jknight. xD

Hmm i'll go with a Pichu because they're soooo cute. i would sleep, eat, and play with my pet pichu everyday! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon would you want in real life?   What pokemon would you want in real life? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Nov 2013, 12:05 pm

I'll go with a Jirachi because he can grant any wish for me, plus he can be a big help to make the world a better place to live in. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Legendtrainer12
Social Butterfly
Legendtrainer12

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon would you want in real life?   What pokemon would you want in real life? Icon_minitimeSun 08 Dec 2013, 2:50 pm

id love to have either a meloetta for those amazing songs dances etc or gardevoir due to how pretty she is and how well they protect you and i wouldn't have to treat them like pets due to them being so human like thed be like friends or family!
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon would you want in real life?   What pokemon would you want in real life? Icon_minitimeSun 08 Dec 2013, 4:48 pm

An oshawott as a pet is just right for me xD. we could swim at the beach, fight bullies at school and play with him. Smile
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜWitch
Learning the Ropes
๖ۣۜWitch

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon would you want in real life?   What pokemon would you want in real life? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Feb 2014, 2:04 am

Ambipom~ <3

I could snuggle up with it and take it out and it could climb tree's and everything~ i just adore it so much! plus it's perfect! :3
Back to top Go down
Jee
Fresh Meat
Jee

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon would you want in real life?   What pokemon would you want in real life? Icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb 2014, 4:17 am

I'd have a charizard because it would help me beat all my older brothers as a kid. but mostly because it's pretty baddass.
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon would you want in real life?   What pokemon would you want in real life? Icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb 2014, 10:34 am

Me i would chose...caterpie because...idk why i just liked him because of the anime
Back to top Go down
Zephias
Learning the Ropes
Zephias

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon would you want in real life?   What pokemon would you want in real life? Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2014, 3:06 pm

Galvantula, Mienshao, Dragonair or Jirachi are my choices. Galvantula because bugs <3 and I don't think I can keep a Volcarona. Mienshao due to it being one of my favorite pokemon of all time. Dragonair since its an all time favorite of mine with it's elegant design, and Jirachi because not only is it potentially the most powerful thing ever due to wishes, it's also really cute ^.^.

Last edited by Zephias on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon would you want in real life?   What pokemon would you want in real life? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2014, 12:17 pm

I would like a Meowstic and all the Eeveeloutions as pets. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon would you want in real life?   What pokemon would you want in real life? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What pokemon would you want in real life?
Page 1 of 1