VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The BLVD Holla Back Thread!

Go down 
+11
Terrellxd
Shadow Kitty
JadeMahBoi
Kevin
YourMother
BLVD Bubbles
BLVD Big Smoke
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Kazumi
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ
BLVD J Hood
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2014, 8:32 pm

WTF did i just read!?! >_>
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2014, 8:54 am

More shootings and why the f*** did it happen on the 4th of july? ._.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Bubbles
Social Butterfly
BLVD Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2014, 9:01 am

Cuz niggaz want to hit us when were off guard. whoever these dudes was betta pray to god we dont find them. Cool
Back to top Go down
BLVD Big Smoke
Fairly Helpful
BLVD Big Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2014, 9:09 am

I was outside dranking a bottle of 40z and **** chillin until this **** happened. my wife and kids saw the guys running down the street with pistols shooting at random people. we halled ass in the house gurl. i got my gun and went back outside to look for those niggas.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2014, 9:17 am

Smh i bet some of the guys still had leftover firecracks.. It didn't really stop us from enjoyin ourselfs, but that sec time they started shooting, i said fuk it and went in the house. i heard it was mad cops outside.
Back to top Go down
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ
Fairly Helpful
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2014, 9:25 am

Who got shot thou when they started shootin again? they have da yellow tape by Rah ZeeK's house n shît. i'm still on probation until dec so i couldnt check with all those cops outside.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Big Smoke
Fairly Helpful
BLVD Big Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2014, 9:30 am

Rah stayed a night by his girl house. i ain't sure who got shot or but i'll be talking to da homies who was outside last night.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2014, 9:34 am

Cash Money said the cops was grabbing all over him, checking his pockets to see if he had a gun.. these cops should know that the people who did the crime left already.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2014, 10:33 am

Everyone thought it was fireworks. once my fam started screaming on the porch i ran all the in the back room to take cover.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2014, 4:18 pm

lucky i was at work that night
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ
Fairly Helpful
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2014, 9:28 am

The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 1e961c1d5c5a

Let us pray for our nigga j-black as he recover from da hospital. like around 7:30AM he was shot 5 times along with 2 other niggas with him. from what i heard from da other homies from 12th ave it was a drive-by shootin then they out and shot them more times. whoevea did this will get delt with!
Back to top Go down
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2014, 9:49 am

Everybody is heartbroken right now by this... i didnt heard abou this til my lil brother told me that he got shot. this beef between up hill and down hill is gettin stupid shiit. one of the guys he was with just died. i will get more info my nigga..
Back to top Go down
BLVD Big Smoke
Fairly Helpful
BLVD Big Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2014, 9:56 am

NIGGAZ BETTA BE PERPEARED CUZ SOME OF MY GOONS IS HUNTING AFTER THESE MOTHER F UCKERS!
Back to top Go down
BLVD Bubbles
Social Butterfly
BLVD Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2014, 10:17 am

Its not safe for those who do live in the hood.
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2014, 12:03 pm

Question if i start problems with one blvd memeber i start it with the whole group?
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2014, 2:21 pm

Mega Lucario wrote:
Question if i start problems with one blvd memeber i start it with the whole group?

Yep, so plz don't cause any trouble. we have nothing against nobody here. xD
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2014, 2:33 pm

The crime rate in Paterson NJ is very high. I find it sad that most of the killings and shootings happens right in your hood. whoever is mayor needs more police on the streets to stop the murders.

I do pray for this guy and for y'all to be safe. i just hated what happened to that 12 year old girl who didnt even reach 13 get shot to death.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2014, 2:47 pm

Snivy wrote:
The crime rate in Paterson NJ is very high. I find it sad that most of the killings and shootings happens right in your hood. whoever is mayor needs more police on the streets to stop the murders.

I do pray for this guy and for y'all to be safe. i just hated what happened to that 12 year old girl who didnt even reach 13 get shot to death.

I feel u snivy but this is da hood thou stuff like this is bound to happen. 3 days ago somebody got killed at the park n shiit.
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2014, 5:04 pm

BLVD Mintaka wrote:
Mega Lucario wrote:

Yep, so plz don't cause any trouble. we have nothing against nobody here. xD

Mmmmh fine i won't
Back to top Go down
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2014, 11:56 pm

Dam it was hella crazy out here yesterday my niggas. the cops had most of the blvd niggas runnin n shiit. these fat ass police dont have nothin better to do than fuking with hood niggas *smh*.
Back to top Go down
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ
Fairly Helpful
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Sep 2014, 12:08 am

Yo! those ***** ass pigs was jumpin our nigga jayden too gurl! we ran by da cops n shiit and cuss every last one of em out! fuking biitch ass niggaz! a we was abou to hook off on da 2 cops dat was beatin our homie up real talk. word life if this shiit ever happens again im going to jail and i dont giva fuk! cops think they do anything they want with dat badge on n shiit ya heard!? we was throwing rocks and everything at thier cars my nigga lol! yo, they had dogs too and they didnt find shiit on none of us!! i know those fat biitches was mad and my nigga is sueing da paterson police department.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Bubbles
Social Butterfly
BLVD Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Sep 2014, 12:19 am

Lol, they was tripping ghetto like why the fuk would they come up in our block and do that stupid shït? seriously ya niggas need to put up ya pants when trying to run from police. jay kept falling when the chased him in a empty parklot. we posted this footage on facebook and a video. if this makes it on youtube we'll show it to everyone in this forums.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Sep 2014, 12:24 am

My black ass was knocked out sleeping when all of this went down. my moms and sibblings was outside watching tho. they said it was like something you'll see in a movie. the cops was disappointed that they found nothing on those guys. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Sep 2014, 12:43 am

Lmao, Terrell. dude i shoulda went to your house and poured a buck of ice water to wake you up jk. Wink 

I was looking at all the action from my window. i find it sad that some of the police men in paterson take things to another level. idk why they ran off when the cops jumped out the cars. i think most of the guys that be out here are going to the department to fill a complaint against the 2 cops who beatup jayden. he had no guns, drugs or anything.

Most of these police men probably got bullied by ghetto people at school so when they became cops.. they want to act tough and rogue. -_-
Back to top Go down
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ
Fairly Helpful
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2015, 4:03 pm

Yo like what the fùck is going!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BLVD Holla Back Thread!   The BLVD Holla Back Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The BLVD Holla Back Thread!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next