VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The General Discussion

Go down 
+27
Virizion
JadeMahBoi
Sonny Cat
King Scrafty
[BLVD]Some Hood Guy
PrincessGardevoir
DarkRoseTheDaydreamer
katieFire
BLVD Bubbles
BLVD Kazumi
Kota Momochi
darkangel
Kevin
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Shadow Kitty
Beartic
Lyra Kotone
BLVD J Hood
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ
BLVD Mintaka
Terrellxd
Toxic
Tyviette
killz
AngelOfChaos179
Oshawott
Snivy
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Snivy
Snivy

The General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2013, 4:04 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2013, 7:59 pm

Surprised Dat smiley.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Forum Spokesperson II
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2013, 11:01 pm

Smile! Very Happy like they say when taking a picture.
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 1:33 am

o.o This isn't a camera!
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013, 9:34 am

im playing some dead island.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013, 7:12 am

Hay guys sorry i've been busy with school and other things. maybe a week or so i did'nt come here. my mom moved from my old house and i don't like our new house because it's close to the ghetto. =/
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013, 7:18 am

Ugh! that is bad to hear amy. dont worry snivy, you'll get used to it. well its good to have you back on here my love. i was getting lonely, well i got lyra i mean nothing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013, 7:22 am

Oshawott wrote:
Ugh! that is bad to hear amy. dont worry snivy, you'll get used to it. well its good to have you back on here my love. i was getting lonely, well i got lyra i mean nothing. Smile

What? oh, so you do like me oshawott. look don't cheat on snivy over me jk. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013, 7:33 am

Before this get out of hand and turns into the jerry springer show, i hope kids you're joking because nothing personal i've seen online couples get into to arguements and braking up over something like this. snivy and oshawott have been cyber dating for almost 3 years now. look, i don't want something bad to happen. i'm sorry to busted in ya conv.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013, 7:37 am

Bear is right. XD
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013, 7:40 am

Well, i suppose... look guys im so sorry. i do get out of hand sometimes. Sad
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013, 7:45 am

Yeah me too. i started that and i wouldnt cheat on snivy for nobody! not even the hottest girls. snivy you know were goofing around in stuff right?
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013, 7:56 am

Haha! omg i really wished today was april fools Very Happy. guys i was'nt upset or anything. i've a great sence of humor, which is good for my beloved oshawott. i don't mind him talking with other girls here or some place else. oh my, that speech was amazing osha! *hugs*. *giggles* i was just watching thats all. xD
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013, 8:03 am

stalker. XD
Back to top Go down
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Mudkip The Mud Fish

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013, 5:56 pm

Oh shut up and kiss already. (Jk XD)
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Forum Spokesperson II
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Mar 2013, 10:46 am

how Romantic this is getting between from Snivy and Oshawott. XD
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Mar 2013, 11:04 am

I I love happy endings. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Mar 2013, 11:17 am

ReXhyll wrote:
how Romantic this is getting between from Snivy and Oshawott. XD
Yeah its pretty romantic Very Happy, oh i liked the new name toxic. guys lets have a party! :3

The General Discussion  - Page 2 Images_zps3671c164
Back to top Go down
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Mudkip The Mud Fish

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Mar 2013, 5:51 pm

*Throws a capsule of confetti into the air, and it explodes spectacularly over our heads showering down the colored straps of paper*
Back to top Go down
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Mudkip The Mud Fish

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Mar 2013, 7:22 pm

Lol I went to vg and got banned. Didn't spam. Didn't "advertise". They just banned me because I just said my thoughts about their shitstorm of a chat. They could've been the bigger people and ignore me, but they'd rather protect themselves than the actual site. And when I was over there, the first thing I saw was a spammer. They took care of me quicker than the spammer. Classic vg.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Forum Spokesperson II
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 7:59 pm

Huh, I want summer vacations to start already and have fun staying on long trips, relaxing without any problems, no school and all that fun stuff. How about you guys? Do you want to summer vacations to start already?
Back to top Go down
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Mudkip The Mud Fish

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 8:40 pm

Who doesn't. I'm planning on gettin' my GED when possible. I just want to get a job, and live life.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Apr 2013, 10:18 pm

ReXhyll wrote:
Huh, I want summer vacations to start already and have fun staying on long trips, relaxing without any problems, no school and all that fun stuff. How about you guys? Do you want to summer vacations to start already?

Yeah rexhyll, i could use a vacation from school to relax. i can't wait til summer starts so my family could go to the beach and i love to surf on my surfboard. XD
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jul 2013, 8:10 am

Mudkip The Mud Fish wrote:
Lol I went to vg and got banned. Didn't spam. Didn't "advertise". They just banned me because I just said my thoughts about their shitstorm of a chat. They could've been the bigger people and ignore me, but they'd rather protect themselves than the actual site. And when I was over there, the first thing I saw was a spammer. They took care of me quicker than the spammer. Classic vg.

That's awful mudkip. i have'nt been there in 4 mouth. it's pretty sad that the spammers out now spams slower than the veteran spammers. the only fast ones i've seen was Bully, Zoura Girl, Fnool, Swag guy and Skull Knight. i got to say, that these guys did what the older spammers could'nt do and that's to force a mod to shutdown Pokemon Chat. the problem is theirs a lot of spammers now in days and they run in a pack called Spam Nation.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 2:08 pm

My day is going well i guess, sence i moved out my dad's house 2 days ago. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The General Discussion
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next