VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP/Fictional Character listings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

RP/Fictional Character listings Empty
PostSubject: RP/Fictional Character listings   RP/Fictional Character listings Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 4:47 pm

Rules:

-Nothing sexually suggestive

-If you have something rude or critical to say something about someone's character, keep it to yourself

-Try to be original, no Sonic or anime character rips, please
Back to top Go down
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Mudkip The Mud Fish

PostSubject: meh bottle of scrump- I mean characters :3   RP/Fictional Character listings Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 4:50 pm

Starting off, I have MUDKIP. He's fully mastered the Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot of ETERNAL DEATH. Also, he likes waffles. So that's cool.
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: RP/Fictional Character listings   RP/Fictional Character listings Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 4:52 pm

^ You win the prize for being the most original ;O;
Back to top Go down
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Mudkip The Mud Fish

PostSubject: Re: RP/Fictional Character listings   RP/Fictional Character listings Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 4:26 pm

I HAVE A NEW CHARACTER.
ORIGINAL.
ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER.
Birth: 19XX
he died
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: RP/Fictional Character listings   RP/Fictional Character listings Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 4:37 pm

Mudkip The Mud Fish wrote:
I HAVE A NEW CHARACTER.
ORIGINAL.
ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER.
Birth: 19XX
he died
M-My gods... That character... He's an inspiration to us all!
Back to top Go down
Kota Momochi
Social Butterfly III
Kota Momochi

PostSubject: Re: RP/Fictional Character listings   RP/Fictional Character listings Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 2:13 am

Well this seems like a good place to introduce/elaborate on kota *clears throat*

Kota Takkun Momochi is the son of Micheal Momochi and Yoriko Tatsu he has one brother and was born and raised in Hana village as a young warrior his father,micheal an american man was the village champion kota has red eyes jet black hair wolf ears atop his head and much sharper longer fangs he also has a scar over his left eye one day at the age of 16 kota was going about his daily routine when the great demon war began there was a sudden amazing cataclysm that split the earth in two near the village out of this great ravine that led to the very depths of hell crawled out every bloodthirsty evil demon possible kota realized what was going on slightly too late and by the time he'd run back to his family's small hut everyone was already lying dead on the floor except for his older brother Kaiza who is these days called jet jet was fighting off the demon who'd entered the house and slain their family a great wolf fire demon by the name of Hiro kota took in the sight for a while then ran forward grabbing his father's sword from it's pedastal (the family sword a long katana called beelzebub) and sliced wildly at the beast he got in a few good swipes which gave him and jet time to flee they ran hard and they ran fast almost making it out of the village they got to the outskirts of the forest when hiro had caught up with them and bit down on kota's shoulder he cried out but jet kept running jet was indeed his older brother but even he was too fear stricken to face the demon alone the bite went deep into kota's flesh but he manage to wrench himself away from hiro by stabbing it wildly with beelzebub when hiro let go kota ran faster than he ever had in his life deep into the woods until hiro gave up on finding him and went back to further ravage the village deep within the forest of emerald kota became something new and stronger he suddenly gained the ability to manipulate fire from the great fire wolf demon's bite but that wasn't all his normal ear's they'd disappeared replaced by wolf ears atop his head he'd grown fangs and his normal brown eyes had gone crimson he had a tail now also but because of his boiling hatred for the demons he'd transformed even farther into a great 7 ft lycan a wolf man of sorts that had jet black fur with a single streak of red fur going from his head down his back in his new primal....feral form he ran back toward the village and fueled by rage he killed all the demons until only he and hiro remained hiro fled into hell but kota followed beelzebub still tightly gripped in his hand he drove the blade deep withing hiro's back killing the demon instantly and transforming the blade into a giant surprisingly light zanbato (pretty much zabuza's sword) now that his family had been avenged his anger quelled he placed beelzebub on his back and tied it there making a sheathe for it from hiro's hide and returned to the surface there he created a memorial for the dead of hana village before turning to leave but in the distance he saw a figure....one that seemed familiar the same figure he saw casting a sort of spell right before the demon's were released the figure of the young man who just started the Demon Wars of Isya the young man named Ein....
----END OF BACKSTORY----

after this event kota trained for a year straight until he got to the point of full power giving him 2 seperate personalities evil kota who comes out during dire straits and Shiro Kota when hee's manipulated by chaos and madness kota gained many other skills in his travels he got strong enough to where morphing into his hellfire lycan state was only a last resort and he even furthered that ability being able to now make himself a sort of lycan cerberus cross breed where each head shot a diffrent heat based attack kota's blade beelzebub also became stronger as he did and can now speak to him and other people it also can turn into a swarm of flies (because beelzebub means lord of the flies/the devil) and an extremely large dire wolf it also has a human form but is extremely unfond of it kota also gained many other items from his family such as the Alpha necklace which allows him to summon The Shadow Fang a race of dire wolves who meld into shadows abd who's bite can kill a person with a venom that gives them Fembris umbra (Shadow fever) he also gained the ability to convert heat into energy kota is the ultimate being of fire and rarely turns down a fight he now wears a cloak with the momochi emblem on the back but can be rarely seen because his back is also where he carries beelzebub kota will never turn down a fight and also has already been the main character of two stories i've written myself and believe it or not is not even my strongest charcter kota is copywrited btw

thank you for reading and if you would like me to post the stories just let me know in de thread also i want u guys to kindly send me msgs on what character i should do next heres a list no hints on who they are though you'll have to find that out yourself when you read about them here they are

Bulldog
Sparrow
Mockingbird
Jet
Ein
Krow
Songbird
Bad Maw
Taro
Taira
Deka
Bulkhead
Marvin
Hiro
Shiro
Evil Kota
Dakon
Renn
Zio

And once again thanx for reading
Back to top Go down
darkangel
Familiar Face III
darkangel

PostSubject: Re: RP/Fictional Character listings   RP/Fictional Character listings Icon_minitimeSat 12 Oct 2013, 1:23 pm

Hmmm... I really have no clue if my character is original but here we go..

SilverTails

silvertails was a small happy child with two good parents, untill her mother died thats when it changed silvers loving father became cold and violent.one night in particular he came home wasted and angry all the signs that would mean silvers night just got bad he stumbled in and after finding silver a screaming profanities at her he got fed up with her silence and began to beat her when he was done and passed out on the couch silver ran away ran as far as she could as fast as she coulduntil she reached a old willow tree with a hollow trunk and fell asleep in the small dark space she was to call home for tje next few years when silver was was 10 her life made a violent turn again. Scientist were walking along the woods looking for a test subject when they found little silver sleeping in the tree hollow which by now had grown creaky and unsteady the scientist picked her up and assured her safety and a home the exactly oposite of what she got,when they got to the 'home' silver was thrown into a cage and tested on the next she knew she was in a forest with fox ears and 5 fox tails waving behind her. Every since that day silver wasnt as knowing and she choosed to be that way becuse being ignorant was her way of not remembering leaving the past in the past.. Now if anyone was to talk to her shed be as cheery as when she was 3

And kota id like to know about sparrow
Back to top Go down
Kota Momochi
Social Butterfly III
Kota Momochi

PostSubject: Re: RP/Fictional Character listings   RP/Fictional Character listings Icon_minitimeSun 13 Oct 2013, 2:21 am

Sparrow like his brother mockingbrid is a fallen angel who is also half dark angel his father is a powerful death knight by the name of deka while his mother was a light angel her identity eludes everyone and no one knows where she's been for the last few years when sparrow hit 8 years old his father gave him a dagger and began training him to be his successor rather than his older brother mockingbird who chose to become an assassin sparrow trained for two years learning how to use a blade and wield unholy,ice,blood,and his natural Electric magic all at one when he turned 13 he inherited his father's old sword and armor from when he was a kid sparrow and his brother mocking (along with the rest of the heaven and death knight armies) fought in the great demon war but never encountered kota or anyone from kota's group because each group was on different sides of the country sparrow has no friends and is the only angel who cannot naturally bring his wings out but needs to shed his own blood to make them appear his eyes can pierce people's very soul's and he is a very valiant and strong opponet with a wide variety of attacks do not underestimate him
Back to top Go down
darkangel
Familiar Face III
darkangel

PostSubject: Re: RP/Fictional Character listings   RP/Fictional Character listings Icon_minitimeSun 13 Oct 2013, 9:31 am

O-o' peirce their very souls!! - sqeaky voice added here- thats really cool kota how do you come up with these!?! All i could come up with was my dear silvertails the kindhearted childish girl who follows people around to annoy them ( but never really succeeds in the annoting part) help!
Back to top Go down
Kota Momochi
Social Butterfly III
Kota Momochi

PostSubject: Re: RP/Fictional Character listings   RP/Fictional Character listings Icon_minitimeTue 15 Oct 2013, 8:23 pm

i don't know i've always had an active imagination i just thing of an ability or something that would be epic then implement it into a character that and make a name then i create his/her appearence and boom im done
Back to top Go down
darkangel
Familiar Face III
darkangel

PostSubject: Re: RP/Fictional Character listings   RP/Fictional Character listings Icon_minitimeTue 15 Oct 2013, 8:27 pm

I wish i had that ability ;^; lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP/Fictional Character listings   RP/Fictional Character listings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP/Fictional Character listings
Page 1 of 1