VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Random Role-Playing Thread!

Go down 
+24
Stanly The Endermen
Kammi Frost
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
AngelOfChaos179
Kota Momochi
katieFire
King Scrafty
darkangel
Lyra Kotone
BLVD Big Smoke
Shadow Kitty
Mudkip The Mud Fish
BLVD J Hood
BLVD Kazumi
killz
Tyviette
Kevin
Oshawott
BLVD Bubbles
BLVD Mintaka
JadeMahBoi
Toxic
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshawott
Oshawott

The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 8:05 pm

Nice blade terrell! sorry for your lost.. i brought all i need guys.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 8:09 pm

Haha!! no need to worry, just fight the evil crews and get snivy's sister back unharmed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 8:12 pm

-Walks out the shop- cya terrell! This stuff was totally worth buying. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 8:22 pm

Looks like everyone is all done gearing up. ok guys lets get ready for dinner now at our base. we could plan this attack in the morning. a warrior spy is with Team Rocket. he knows where they keeping snivy's sister at. i think aw fuk!! she's being held on the blvd's turf sh!t.
Back to top Go down
King Scrafty
Social Butterfly III
King Scrafty

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 8:31 pm

Yes captin bear i see them, no wait it cant be! THEY'RE GIVING SNIVY SISTER TO BLVD! god dammit shes been traded in for some rare pokemon! i need to go before my cover gets blown.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Bubbles
Social Butterfly
BLVD Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 8:38 pm

Too bad, covers blown -shoots warrior/scrafty in the back of the head- Hump, i will mail his dead body to those children ha ha ha ha!
Back to top Go down
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 8:45 pm

Dam girl you shoot his brains out with dat desert eagle. i got dat box ready to homie -Puts dead body in the box- yo, imma dump this shiit off right quick ya heard? Cool
Back to top Go down
BLVD Bubbles
Social Butterfly
BLVD Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 8:55 pm

I'm coming along with you kaz weather you like it or not. oh remind me not to kill any of those foolish kids when we get there n shït. dont be twerkin when the police stop us i'll do it. -reloads SMGs- we blvd and we stay packin!
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 8:59 pm

-Hears a loud thump outside- Guys i heard something. Shocked

Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 9:02 pm

Yeah i heard it to babe im scared as heck right now! >_>
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 9:18 pm

Hmm whatever made that noise its pretty close. -takes a look outside with 5 guards near me-

Guard 1: Hay i see a huge box next door.

Guard 2: It looks to me like a setup or trap!

Guard 3: We need to open that box to see whats inside.

Guard 4: I agree lets just quit being scared and open the dam box.

Guard 5: Alright squad lets open this box in a count of 3! 1,2,3! -opens the box-

Holy fuk its scrafty! they killed him! GRAWWWW! FUUCK!! *Breaks a car window*

Guard 5: Calm down bear we will get whoever did this!
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 9:27 pm

I had enought of this!! -walks outside and looks in the box- OMFG no the fluck they didn't. -walks back inside with head down- guys.. scrafty is dead... that what was in that box.. ugh! i can't that this crap any more!! -punches a wall- i bet they knew that he was working with us, so killed him without any mursy.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 9:34 pm

*Cries* I feel bad and we need to hurry up and get snivy sister back before someone else dies. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 9:38 pm

*Calls oshawott and the others*
Back to top Go down
BLVD Big Smoke
Fairly Helpful
BLVD Big Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 9:46 pm

-Points a shooty at terrellxd- Ehy brah we came here for da sword!! give it up before i pop yo ass just like bubbles did dat other snooping mother fuka! yea she killed him and dumped his ass right by your friends HQ. real talk we already know everything brah, you'll find out how soon!
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 9:51 pm

You'll have to kill me if you want that sword!!
Back to top Go down
BLVD Bubbles
Social Butterfly
BLVD Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 9:55 pm

*Yawn* Can i kill this guy as well smoke? he's asking for it and want to die just like his father did back in 1987! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
BLVD Big Smoke
Fairly Helpful
BLVD Big Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 10:04 pm

Nah bubs i got this dude. -shoots terrell in the leg- Now you will die slow brah. we're burning your shop to the ground with you in it. bubs, get da gasoline and pour it all ova this place! -paint sprays blvd on the sidewalk-
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 10:09 pm

-Gasp for air- alright! i'll give ya the freaking sword! it's in the back with a hidden safe! the numbers is 02134!
Back to top Go down
BLVD Big Smoke
Fairly Helpful
BLVD Big Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 10:14 pm

Yea that's whats up! -Picks up the sword- fuk this fool bubs lets get da hell outta here before da popo come. Cool -drives off-
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 10:18 pm

-Parks the truck and runs into the shop- come guys terrell need help!
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 10:25 pm

I cant take this anymore!! blvd and the other goons must die! i have nothing to lose! EMT just picked him up. alright guys we have no choice but to strike now.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 10:30 pm

People from our team is fighting at the blvd's main turf right now. my sister should be still in the mansion parts unless... they moved her somewhere else already.. D:
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 10:42 pm

-Calls snivy on the cell phone- I just got word from terrell and he's doing fine. it appears that we got someone working for blvd on our team. the person told those jerks everything about us. scrafty's death was also done by the blvd thugs as well, according to what terrell says. whoever it is must of told blvd about scarfty being a spy. seriously we need to drop this back stabber quickly or else.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 10:52 pm

That's good to hear about terrell but we need to find out what happened to his sword though. i cant find it anywhere. -gets scared- if the blvd took it who knows what destruction they'll use with that sword.  yep, we also need to find who is the trader of our team!! i'll call you back Kevin is acting strange. O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Random Role-Playing Thread!
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next